◇ write ◇ connect
Asphyxia or asphyxiation particularly a condition of deficient supply of oxygen to body that arises from abnormal breathing process. An example of asphyxia is choking, causes generalized hypoxia, which affects primarily to cells, tissues and organs. There are many circumstances that can induce asphyxia, all of which are characterized by an inability of an individual to acquire sufficient oxygen through breathing for an extended period of time. It can be life threatening or cause coma, or even death.
One may experience the following symptoms:
- Abrupt awakenings with shortness of breath or feeling of choking; these may be symptoms of sleep apnea
- Cold limbs, palms and sole
- Dyspnea (shortness of breath) may be after slight exertion happens or even at rest
- Fluid retention
- Headache often
- Heart intermittent claudication of legs
- Pale body
- Person is likely to feel fatigue most of time, as organs aren’t getting enough oxygen
- Poor concentration
- Tiredness of body, or feelings of weakness or fatigue, general malaise
Situations include but are not limited to: constriction or obstruction of airways, such as from asthma, laryngospasm, or simple blockage from presence of foreign materials; from being in environments where oxygen is not readily accessible: such as underwater, in a low oxygen atmosphere, or in a vacuum; environments where sufficiently oxygenated air is present but cannot be adequately breathed because of air contamination such as excessive smoke.
Other causes of oxygen deficiency include but are not limited to:
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Airway obstruction
- ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome)
- Carbon monoxide inhalation
- Certain medications, such as narcotics and anesthetics, which depress breathing
- Congenital central hypoventilation syndrome or primary alveolar hypoventilation, a disorder of autonomic nervous system in which patient must consciously breathe
- Congenital heart disease; heart defects that are present at birth
- Contact with certain chemicals, including pulmonary agents such as phosgene and blood agents such as hydrogen cyanide or prolonged exposure to chlorine gas
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Drug overdose
- Exposure to extreme low pressure or vacuum to the pattern
- High altitudes
- Interstitial lung disease
- Pulmonary edema
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Respiratory disease
- Seizure that stops breath activity
- Self-induced hypocapnia by hyperventilation as in shallow water or deep-water blackout
- Sleep apnea
TriOrigin acupuncture a powerful tool that assist to increase ability to act more acceptable in quality, as modalities are self-sufficient for coping with such problems and obtaining stable remission. Its energy concept focuses in miniature form on hands aiming to increase blood flow. As ENERGY may go up-to any extent, and at any level, because of this possible to give better results irrespective of level of disease. The dominant controlling root meridian is kidney that works in effective way even lungs can be tackled! Get regular exercise. It may seem difficult to exercise when having trouble breathing, but regular exercise can improve overall strength and endurance. To ease in syndrome, advisable to put color dots.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’
Chikungunya normally diagnosis on basis of clinical, epidemiological, and laboratory criteria! Clinically, acute onset of high fever and severe joint pain would lead to suspicion of Chikungunya. Epidemiological criteria consist of whether individual has traveled to or spent time in an area in which Chikungunya is present within last twelve days (i.e. potential incubation period). Laboratory criteria include decreased lymphocyte count consistent with viremia. Chronic recurrent polyarthralgia occurs in at least 30% of chikungunya patients one year after infection, whereas such symptoms are uncommon in dengue. It’s a viral disease with severe illness that transmit through mosquito bites. There is no possibility to have it through direct contact from another person who is already affected. The condition is not a fatal one, but mosquito control is the best method to prevent it.
Symptoms may seem similar to dengue fever, with an acute febrile illness that may last for few days, but followed by prolonged arthralgia disease, which affects most of joint of extremities. The pain in joints could persist for weeks or months or in some cases years too is possible. The fever will subside early but joint pains may remain.
- Arthralgia affecting joint pains more particularly of the extremities,
- Conjunctivitis, and slight photophobia
- Digestive complaints
- Fever high
- Joint pains
- Petechial or maculopapular rash of trunk and occasionally in limbs and
- Redness in eye or difficulty in looking at light,
Chikungunya as happens suddenly and often is accompanied with some rashes on skin. However, most painful symptom is severe joint pain. Mouth ulcers, conjunctivitis and loss of taste may also hassle patients. Chikungunya patient has decreased urine output, LBP, sever metabolic acidosis, a condition that occurs when body produces excessive quantity of acid or when kidneys are not removing enough acid from body, leading to death, or respiratory failure.
Following the fever, strong joint pain or stiffness occurs; it usually lasts weeks or months but may last for years. Joint pain can be debilitating, often resulting in near immobility of the affected joints.
- As treatment is aimed at symptoms related to disease, it is advisable in either condition affected or not one has to consume more fluid food especially water.
- Coconut water may be effective solution to Chikungunya, if not restricted with other pathological syndromes.
- Condition may not be fatal, but it can leave scars for life.
- Effective means of prevention are protection against contact with disease carrying mosquitoes and mosquito control, using insect repellents, put dry lemon tree leaves
- Wearing long sleeves and trousers also offer protection.
- It is also advisable to take honey and lime mix that creates a soothing effect on problem.
- Mild exercise of joints is also helpful in relieving morning pains and in improving stiffness.
- To prevent mosquito bites itself is an option.
- Water Works; Don’t forget to drink it more. Water will flush out toxins, hydrate skin and even take edge off your appetite. Can you think of a product that does more good than that and is practically bearing Fruit! So, drink responsibly, WATER!
The post disease syndrome can easily be treated effectively through acupuncture ‘colors’ TriOrigin. It is better to put color dots with permanent marker as shown and also attach white pepper seed, wherever possible on color dots. According to energy concept of meridians in miniature form Gall bladder channel is the dominant one to tackle such problems for speedy results. One may amazingly find the difference within four to eight sessions.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr. Dinesh kapur’