◇ write ◇ connect
An unpleasant localized sensation that can range from mild discomfort to sever agony. Mostly, pain results from stimulation of special sensory nerve receptors in skin or within body by tissue injury or disease or by stretching or spasm of muscle. The sensation of pain has important role of drawing attention to fact that something is wrong forcing sufferer to look for and correct the cause. Usually scene, nature and intensity of pain offer sign of its cause and importance. The perception of pain varies, both between people and in same person at the different times, and referred pain is observed in areas other than the damaged part of body. Phantom pain as it comes from limbs or part that has been amputated, because that is the way brain interprets impulses from nerves in stump.
Some common particular pain syndromes;
Neck and shoulder; acute cervical sprain:
Pain and stiffness over neck and upper thoracic vertebrae, often first noticed when rising in morning.
Physical Evaluation: •Pain with tilting head •Muscle spasm often palpable
Pain and stiffness of cervical spine, usually with radiation to upper back and arm. Occasionally manifests solely as pain between spine and scapula.
Physical Evaluation: •Radicular symptoms can be reproduced with manipulation of cervical spine
Pain inferior to acromioclavicular joint.
Physical Evaluation: •Tenderness inferior to acromioclavicular joint •Pain with passively raising should while preventing, shrugging.
Rotator cuff tear:
Pain similar to impingement syndrome. Occurs after injury in younger patients, often spontaneous in older patients.
Physical Evaluation: •Weakness in abduction •Patient resists downward force to an internally rotated, anteriorly stretched arm.
Elbow lateral and medial epicondylitis:
Pain over tendon insertion on medial and lateral epicondyle.
Physical Evaluation: •Tenderness at site of pain •Exacerbated with wrist flexion (medial) or extension (lateral)
Pain over olecranon bursa.
Physical Evaluation: •Tenderness and swelling over olecranon bursa
Hand Pain at the lateral base of the thumb.
Physical Evaluation: •Worse with pincer grasp •Positive ulnar deviation of wrist with fingers curled over thumb
Hip trochanter burritos:
Pain over bursa, often feels when lying on area at night.
Physical Evaluation: •Tenderness over bursa
Pain or numbness over lateral thigh, often after weight gain or loss.
Physical Evaluation: •Neuropathic type pain •Abnormal sensation over lateral femoral cutaneous nerve distribution
Knee patellofemoral syndrome:
Anterior knee pain, often worse climbing or descending stairs.
Physical Evaluation: •Crepitus beneath patella
Meniscal and ligamentous injuries:
Ligament injuries tend to be traumatic, associated with the knee giving way. Meniscal injuries may be traumatic or degenerative. Knee locking is classic.
Physical Evaluation: •Ligament injuries will manifest as laxity on exam •Meniscal injuries as a click
Foot and ankle: achilles tendonitis:
Pain over distal tendon and stiffness worse after inactivity.
Physical Evaluation: •Tenderness over insertion of tendon.
Pain anterior to heel, worse with first standing.
Physical Evaluation: •Usually heel spur
Pain between the second and third or fourth metatarsal heads.
Physical Evaluation: •Tenderness at area of pain.
Diffuse pain syndrome often nonrestorative sleep.
Physical Evaluation: •Tenderness at 11 or more specific locations
Pain and disability of large muscles of shoulder and hips.
Physical Evaluation: •Disease is often associated with signs of inflammatory disease, anemia, raised c-reactive protein and erythrocyte sedimentation rate.
The syndromes of Pain may effectively be overcome through TriOrigin which itself is a new stage develop Oriental medicine. Highly effective, easy and accessible to learn, simple to apply, TriOrigin methods have attracted much attention to and interest in system. TriOrigin quickly arrests PAIN syndromes of various etiology. Moreover, there has been gathered a much bulk of observations that TriOrigin method quickly copes even with critical states – shocks, infarctions, insults. Under such extreme conditions, needling not always used. It’s enough to massage correspondence points for a victim to become conscious or to remove intolerable pain. Since TriOrigin method has fast effect, the rate of pain-killing was studied during treatment session. Within different time periods since beginning of session, the patient assessed percentage of decrease in pain as compared with first state which was accepted as 100%. A fast-effective removal of pain syndrome makes treatment period shorter and the patient’s cure quicker.
Therefore, application of TriOrigin acupuncture in miniature form of hands in combination with color, seeds, byol magnets similar to pulse size allows to enhance effectiveness of traditional concept and get longer remission periods in pain syndromes.
https://triorigin.me ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’
◇ write ◇ connect
Known, as systemic lupus erythematous a chronic inflammatory an autoimmune disease though not contagious, which cause natural defense system to turn against own tissues and organs throughout body. It may trigger problems related to kidney, neurological dysfunction, and rheumatoid arthritis. No doubt, inflammation itself can cause damages to the heart, lungs, blood vessels, skin, and other parts of body. It can be because of genetic factors or environmental such as infections, certain antibiotics, UV light, severe stress, hormones and certain other drugs play a key role in triggering disease symptoms. In any case stress to be avoided.
- A butterfly shaped rash on the face (covering cheeks and bridge of nose) that often happens after one has been in exposure of sun. Skin lesions (typically aggravated by sun exposure) an important clue to diagnosis and a scaly, red or purple raised rash on face, neck, scalp, ears, arms, and chest.
- Fetal death in utero and spontaneous abortion, miscarriage is more to it.
- Feeling very tired and fatigue, muscle pains, malaise, includes fever; and an increased fatigue a classic sign that a symptom flare is about to occur.
- Heart problems; may develop chest pain or inflammation of heart sac (pericarditis), which may cause severe, sudden pain in center of left side of chest that may spread to neck, back, shoulders, or arms.
- Inflammation of blood vessels in skin or bleeding from blood vessels can lead to small or large blue spots or small reddish spots on skin or nail beds.
- Joints, muscle pain and swelling: Mostly joint pain (arthritis) and muscle pain considered to be first sign of disease. Joints may be red and warm and may swell. Morning stiffness may also be felt.
- Mouth sores and hair loss may occur. Sometime low-grade fever related to the disease.
- Nervous system symptoms; majority of people with lupus develop nervous system problems, most commonly headaches, depression, or anxiety.
- Raynaud’s phenomenon; affects small vessels that supply blood to skin and soft tissues under skin of fingers and toes, causing them to turn white and/or blue or red. The skin affected will feel numb, tingle, and cold to touch.
Sensitivity to light; exposure to ultraviolet light typically worsens skin rash and can trigger lupus flares. •Swelling of hands and feet; some with lupus have kidney problems, which can prevent extra fluids from being removed from body tissues. As fluid collects, hands and feet may swell, could be lupus nephritis when blood or protein elevated in urine.
- Swollen glands; eventually many develop swollen lymph glands during a flare.
- Weight gain or loss
In spite of any syndrome there is still a possibility to get positive changes in symptoms through micro acupuncture TriOrigin. One of the goals of controlling mild to moderate symptoms is to prevent flares, at the time when its worse.
Some of the things can be done that includes:
Avoid the sun.
Exercise regularly to prevent fatigue and joint stiffness.
Learn warning signs of symptoms flare, such as fatigue, pain, and rash, and take steps to control them.
Rest to reduce stress.
Wear sunscreen and protective clothing when to be outside.
With good self-care most people with lupus can keep doing their regular daily activities. It is important to learn about lupus so that you can understand how it might affect life and how best can cope with it.
TriOrigin a powerful tool that aids in strengthening immune system and increase ability to work and quality of lives. It has been shown to promote the health and improve the body’s immune function, also helped many people who were not successfully treated through conventional western medicine. Several conditions can be dramatically improved. The beauty of concept is that each treatment caters to need of an individuals’ energy pathways that too only on palm, two fingers!
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr. Dinesh kapur’
❒write ❒subscribe ❒explore
CHIKUNGUNYA, a viral disease with severe illness that transmitted through the mosquito bites. There is no possibility to have it through the direct contact from another person who is already affected. The condition is not a fatal one but mosquito control is the best method to prevent it. The symptoms may seem similar to dengue fever, with an acute febrile illness that may last for few days, but followed by a prolonged arthralgia disease, which affects most of the joints of extremities. The pain in the joints could persist for weeks or months or in some cases years too is possible. The fever will subside early but joint pains may remain.
- Arthralgia affecting joint pains more particularly of the extremities,
- Conjunctivitis, and slight photophobia
- Digestive complaints
- Fever high,
- Joint pains
- Petechial or maculopapular rash of trunk and occasionally in limbs and
- Redness in eye or difficulty in looking at light,
Chikungunya as happens suddenly and often is accompanied with some rashes on the skin. However, the most painful symptom is severe joint pain. Mouth ulcers, conjunctivitis and loss of taste may also hassle patients. Chikungunya patient has decreased urine output, LBP, sever metabolic acidosis, a condition that occurs when body produces excessive quantity of acid or when kidneys are not removing enough acid from the body, leading to death, or respiratory failure.
Following the fever, strong joint pain or stiffness occurs; it usually lasts weeks or months, but may last for years. The joint pain can be debilitating, often resulting in near immobility of the affected joints.
- As treatment is aimed at symptoms related to disease, it is advisable in either condition affected or not one has to consume more fluid food especially water.
- Coconut water may be effective solution to Chikungunya, if not restricted with other pathological syndromes.
- Condition may not be fatal, but it can leave scars for life.
- Effective means of prevention are protection against contact with disease carrying mosquitoes and mosquito control, using insect repellents, put dry lemon tree leaves.
- Wearing long sleeves and trousers also offer protection.
- It is also advisable to take honey and lime mix that creates a soothing effect on problem.
- Mild exercise of joints is also helpful in relieving morning pains and in improving stiffness.
- To prevent mosquito bites itself is an option.
- Water Works; Don’t forget to drink it more. Water will flush out toxins, hydrate your skin and even take edge off your appetite. Can you think of a product that does more good than that and is practically Bearing Fruit! So, Drink responsibly! WATER
The post disease syndrome can easily be treated effectively through acupuncture ‘colors’ TriOrigin. It is better to put color dots with permanent marker pen as shown and also attach, wrap white pepper seed, wherever possible on color dots. According to energy concept of the meridian in miniature form Gall bladder is the dominant one to tackle such problems for speedy results. One may amazingly find the difference within four to eight sessions.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr. Dinesh kapur’