◇ write ◇ connect
STOMATITIS, IT’S lining of the mouth because of an inflammation, which may involve the gums, cheeks, lips, tongue, throat and mouth roof or floor. Person affected with it may be having problems such as unwilling to eat, pains in mouth, salivation, mucous membranes of cheeks and gums has many yellowish aphthous eruptions surrounded by hyperemia crowns.
AND the causes include infection, injury, dryness, allergy, irritations and toxin. It may be caused by conditions in mouth itself, such as poor oral hygiene, dietary protein deficiency, poorly fitted dentures, or mouth burns from hot food or drinks, toxic plants or by conditions that affect the entire body, such as medication, allergic reactions or infection. Chronic or relapsing stomatitis is often an indication of generalized disorders such as vitamin deficiencies especially B and C, anemia, inadequate white blood cells or auto immune disease in which immune system produces antibodies that attack one or more of body’s own tissues.
Symptoms may be varying according to cause, inflammation, but always include sore mouth with ulceration of its lining membrane and often bad breath and blood tinged saliva.
TriOrigin acupuncture a powerful non-conventional tool that aids in strengthening immune functions and serves to prevent diseases and increase ability to work with qualitative lives. The concept assisted many who were not successfully treated through conventional western medicine even in chronic grave condition. The process is traditionally accomplished through insertion of very fine micro needles at certain energy joints in miniature form of fingers, hands.
According to energy concept, inside the mouth cavity is controlled by the humidity, and dominant energy to humidity controlling organ on Hetero side is stomach and on Homo side is spleen. One has to give sedating effect of humidity and heat in axial approach, as inflammation itself is excess of heat energy, and tonification of coldness energy, both the way treatment is effective either horizontally or vertically.
- Affected person has to carefully oral mouth washing with lukewarm water for soothing and cleansing, as it gives local anesthetic effects.
- One has to use sensitive bristles of toothbrush and has to change before it gets started piercing.
- One has to avoid sweets, coffees, chocolates, and acidic or spicy foods.
- Avoid eating rough foods e.g. potato chips.
- One has to gargle every three to four hours with lukewarm water.
- Get enough water; insufficient water intake is a primary cause of constipation. Constipation then causes an imbalance in bacteria, further promotes inflammation of the intestinal lining, and can even lead to the absorption of larger molecules, a condition known as intestinal permeability.
- There is a possibility of deliberate self-harm that include biting the cheek, tongue or lips, rubbing a fingernail, or tooth pick inside the mouth.
- In spite of above folate, vitamin B, iron deficiency may be the reason. At the same time, stop smoking or vouch hypersensitivity to sodium lauryl sulphate found in many toothpaste brands. In this condition, change the brand!
- Water Works: DON’T forget to drink three liters of water a day on an average. Water will flush out toxins, hydrate the skin and even take the edge off appetite. DON’T be frugal with the fruit.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’
◇ write ◇ connect
Known, as systemic lupus erythematous a chronic inflammatory an autoimmune disease though not contagious, which cause natural defense system to turn against own tissues and organs throughout body. It may trigger problems related to kidney, neurological dysfunction, and rheumatoid arthritis. No doubt, inflammation itself can cause damages to the heart, lungs, blood vessels, skin, and other parts of body. It can be because of genetic factors or environmental such as infections, certain antibiotics, UV light, severe stress, hormones and certain other drugs play a key role in triggering disease symptoms. In any case stress to be avoided.
- A butterfly shaped rash on the face (covering cheeks and bridge of nose) that often happens after one has been in exposure of sun. Skin lesions (typically aggravated by sun exposure) an important clue to diagnosis and a scaly, red or purple raised rash on face, neck, scalp, ears, arms, and chest.
- Fetal death in utero and spontaneous abortion, miscarriage is more to it.
- Feeling very tired and fatigue, muscle pains, malaise, includes fever; and an increased fatigue a classic sign that a symptom flare is about to occur.
- Heart problems; may develop chest pain or inflammation of heart sac (pericarditis), which may cause severe, sudden pain in center of left side of chest that may spread to neck, back, shoulders, or arms.
- Inflammation of blood vessels in skin or bleeding from blood vessels can lead to small or large blue spots or small reddish spots on skin or nail beds.
- Joints, muscle pain and swelling: Mostly joint pain (arthritis) and muscle pain considered to be first sign of disease. Joints may be red and warm and may swell. Morning stiffness may also be felt.
- Mouth sores and hair loss may occur. Sometime low-grade fever related to the disease.
- Nervous system symptoms; majority of people with lupus develop nervous system problems, most commonly headaches, depression, or anxiety.
- Raynaud’s phenomenon; affects small vessels that supply blood to skin and soft tissues under skin of fingers and toes, causing them to turn white and/or blue or red. The skin affected will feel numb, tingle, and cold to touch.
Sensitivity to light; exposure to ultraviolet light typically worsens skin rash and can trigger lupus flares. •Swelling of hands and feet; some with lupus have kidney problems, which can prevent extra fluids from being removed from body tissues. As fluid collects, hands and feet may swell, could be lupus nephritis when blood or protein elevated in urine.
- Swollen glands; eventually many develop swollen lymph glands during a flare.
- Weight gain or loss
In spite of any syndrome there is still a possibility to get positive changes in symptoms through micro acupuncture TriOrigin. One of the goals of controlling mild to moderate symptoms is to prevent flares, at the time when its worse.
Some of the things can be done that includes:
Avoid the sun.
Exercise regularly to prevent fatigue and joint stiffness.
Learn warning signs of symptoms flare, such as fatigue, pain, and rash, and take steps to control them.
Rest to reduce stress.
Wear sunscreen and protective clothing when to be outside.
With good self-care most people with lupus can keep doing their regular daily activities. It is important to learn about lupus so that you can understand how it might affect life and how best can cope with it.
TriOrigin a powerful tool that aids in strengthening immune system and increase ability to work and quality of lives. It has been shown to promote the health and improve the body’s immune function, also helped many people who were not successfully treated through conventional western medicine. Several conditions can be dramatically improved. The beauty of concept is that each treatment caters to need of an individuals’ energy pathways that too only on palm, two fingers!
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr. Dinesh kapur’