◇ write ◇ connect
Known, as systemic lupus erythematous a chronic inflammatory an autoimmune disease though not contagious, which cause natural defense system to turn against own tissues and organs throughout body. It may trigger problems related to kidney, neurological dysfunction, and rheumatoid arthritis. No doubt, inflammation itself can cause damages to the heart, lungs, blood vessels, skin, and other parts of body. It can be because of genetic factors or environmental such as infections, certain antibiotics, UV light, severe stress, hormones and certain other drugs play a key role in triggering disease symptoms. In any case stress to be avoided.
- A butterfly shaped rash on the face (covering cheeks and bridge of nose) that often happens after one has been in exposure of sun. Skin lesions (typically aggravated by sun exposure) an important clue to diagnosis and a scaly, red or purple raised rash on face, neck, scalp, ears, arms, and chest.
- Fetal death in utero and spontaneous abortion, miscarriage is more to it.
- Feeling very tired and fatigue, muscle pains, malaise, includes fever; and an increased fatigue a classic sign that a symptom flare is about to occur.
- Heart problems; may develop chest pain or inflammation of heart sac (pericarditis), which may cause severe, sudden pain in center of left side of chest that may spread to neck, back, shoulders, or arms.
- Inflammation of blood vessels in skin or bleeding from blood vessels can lead to small or large blue spots or small reddish spots on skin or nail beds.
- Joints, muscle pain and swelling: Mostly joint pain (arthritis) and muscle pain considered to be first sign of disease. Joints may be red and warm and may swell. Morning stiffness may also be felt.
- Mouth sores and hair loss may occur. Sometime low-grade fever related to the disease.
- Nervous system symptoms; majority of people with lupus develop nervous system problems, most commonly headaches, depression, or anxiety.
- Raynaud’s phenomenon; affects small vessels that supply blood to skin and soft tissues under skin of fingers and toes, causing them to turn white and/or blue or red. The skin affected will feel numb, tingle, and cold to touch.
Sensitivity to light; exposure to ultraviolet light typically worsens skin rash and can trigger lupus flares. •Swelling of hands and feet; some with lupus have kidney problems, which can prevent extra fluids from being removed from body tissues. As fluid collects, hands and feet may swell, could be lupus nephritis when blood or protein elevated in urine.
- Swollen glands; eventually many develop swollen lymph glands during a flare.
- Weight gain or loss
In spite of any syndrome there is still a possibility to get positive changes in symptoms through micro acupuncture TriOrigin. One of the goals of controlling mild to moderate symptoms is to prevent flares, at the time when its worse.
Some of the things can be done that includes:
Avoid the sun.
Exercise regularly to prevent fatigue and joint stiffness.
Learn warning signs of symptoms flare, such as fatigue, pain, and rash, and take steps to control them.
Rest to reduce stress.
Wear sunscreen and protective clothing when to be outside.
With good self-care most people with lupus can keep doing their regular daily activities. It is important to learn about lupus so that you can understand how it might affect life and how best can cope with it.
TriOrigin a powerful tool that aids in strengthening immune system and increase ability to work and quality of lives. It has been shown to promote the health and improve the body’s immune function, also helped many people who were not successfully treated through conventional western medicine. Several conditions can be dramatically improved. The beauty of concept is that each treatment caters to need of an individuals’ energy pathways that too only on palm, two fingers!
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr. Dinesh kapur’
- ACID OVERLOAD means you are having the symptoms similar to!
•Allergy including food, infections recurring, cold and flu (viral infections), bacterial infections, Fungal infections
•Bad breath, breathing rapid panting
•Brain fog, forgetfulness, memory loss, headaches
•Cold hands-feet, fatigue, low energy, aching and stiff joints or lower back pain or feeling down in the dumps, cold sores
•Constipation or loose bowels or severe digestive problems
•Body fluids poor circulation
•Indigestion, bloating or gas
•Joints, bone problems
•Lack of sex drive
•Metallic taste in mouth
•Mucous excess (stuffiness)
•Numbness and tingling
•PMS and menstrual cramping or yeast problems
•Hair loss excessive
•Skin problems or cellulite
•Urine strong smelling
•Tongue white coated
…in broader way means… ACID OVERLOAD!
Acid wastes: turn rancid, poisonous and collect on colon walls. This in turn may trigger diarrhea, constipation. Overall, colon and digestive system gets “gunked” up with acid wastes.
Memory loss and brain dysfunction: Too much acid makes blood circulation around brain difficult, so it doesn’t get the blood, oxygen and nutrients it needs, acid wastes in blood vessels can clog up capillaries leading to your brain, triggering memory loss and brain dysfunction…. The single best way to help reduce acid levels, flush acid wastes out of your body and rejuvenate your whole body.
Eat: foods that are alkaline.
Water facts: body is 76 percent water! More than 99 percent of all chemical reactions in cells are facilitated by water! Looking for great health, one needs to constantly replenish that water! Drink responsibly. Water is nature’s own beauty cream!
Potassium: it neutralizes acids and restores alkaline salts in bloodstream.
Phosphorus: Required for strong bones and teeth works with calcium to maximize bone strengthening and helps kidneys effectively excrete wastes.
Iodine: Essential for a healthy thyroid plays a key role in metabolism so you burn fat and calories stimulates energy and helps keep skin, nails and hair healthy.
Balanced pH environment, too much acid makes enzymes go haywire and when they slow down and misfire, you get sick.
Too much acid causes body to give up alkaline minerals in an attempt to neutralize acids. For example, in order to overcome acid overload, body takes calcium from bones to fight the acid. This can lead to weaker bones, brittle teeth, inflamed joints and other problems such as stiff sore joints. If you’re not careful, acid wastes literally attack joints, cartilage and muscles—leaving you in pain and discomfort.
The truth is, excess acid that accumulates in joints turns to a salt, which then builds up. This acid in salt forms irritate joints and damages cartilage. What’s more, joints can’t carry away acid wastes from tissues and cartilage and one feel the pain, too much acid floods your joints, its like throwing gasoline on a fire.
Immunity will be stronger if your pH is alkaline…. Too much acid can clog up body’s hidden “detox” system!
Lymph fluid is essential for health and vitality because it carries nutrition to your body and removes acid wastes and toxins.
TriOrigin system is an efficient method to restore, support and maintain one’s health and to prevent disease. The concept is not only effective as a primary modality; it also plays a vital role as an adjunctive therapy. How meridians influence every cell in body and pass through every organ and organ system, which provides health practitioners with an exact and non-invasive means of determining health deficiencies, as well as method of re-establishing balance. It provides largest benefits without the dangerous side effects associated with many of the approaches of conventional medicine. You may try by putting same color indicator and seeds to at least feel the first aid in syndromes.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr. Dinesh kapur’