https://triorigin.me ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’
Urticaria experiencing mild or severe, following precautions can help prevent or soothe recurring skin reaction;
- Avoid irritating affected areas..
- Avoid known triggers, such as certain foods or additives, alcohol, pain relievers, heat, cold, exertion, and stress.
- Avoid scratching or using harsh soaps.
- Avoid intake that has the ingredients of ‘heat’ properties be it in veg or non-veg.
- Cool the affected area with a shower, fan, cool, wear light and loose cloths or apply soothing lotion.
- Diet restrictions, such as eliminating yeast, food additives and other things that may cause the skin reaction (allergens)
- Keep a diary of when and where hives occur, what you were doing, what you were eating, and so on. This may help you and your doctor identify triggers.
- Plants such as poison ivy, avoid putting in home.
- Pressure on skin, as from tight waistband, or clothing.