◇ write ◇ connect
Thyroid a small butterfly shaped gland inside the neck, just above collarbone, in front of breathing airway, or trachea, and below larynx, or voice box. Its function is to secrete thyroid hormones that help regulate metabolism, the way body uses energy, iodine from food to make two thyroid hormones: thyroxine (T4) and tri-iodothyronine (T3). The numbers refer to number of atoms of iodine contained in hormones. T3 is more powerful while T4 is released by thyroid in larger amounts but is mostly converted to T3 in liver and kidneys. Thyroid gland is controlled by the pituitary, which is located at base of brain and affects it by producing a hormone called thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), which prompts thyroid to release more T4 and T3.
Hyperthyroidism is when thyroid becomes overactive and releases too much T3 and T4 into the blood. Hypothyroidism can also be caused by a lack of iodine in diet, which prevents thyroid from making enough hormones. Sometimes it can arise when part, or all of thyroid has been removed for treatment of cancer or hyperthyroidism. It can also go with other inflammatory conditions of thyroid. But sometimes, disease destroys so much thyroid tissue that the gland can’t produce enough thyroid hormone. As a result, hypothyroidism sets in. Hyperthyroidism also occurs when thyroid releases too much of its hormones over a short (acute) or long (chronic) period.
Following symptoms notices;
Many diseases and conditions can cause this problem, including;
- leads to higher rate of physical as well as mental activity
- exophthalmos, condition in which eyes bulge abnormally, can make you lose weight, despite an increased appetite, nervousness, agitation and anxiety, tiredness, speed up heart rate, tremor of hands, sweating and makes very sensitive to heat, and can lead to liver damage and heart failure.
- Getting too much iodine
- Graves’ disease (accounts for most cases of hyperthyroidism)
- Inflammation (thyroiditis) of thyroid due to viral infections or other causes
- Noncancerous growths of thyroid gland or pituitary gland
- Taking large amounts of thyroid hormone
- Tumors of testes or ovaries.
- Anovulation, which can cause irregular or infrequent periods even lack of menstrual periods
- Appetite increased
- Breast development in men
- Difficulty concentrating
- Face puffiness
- Fatigue and lethargy, weakness
- Feeling cold (even on warm days)
- Frequent bowel movements
- Goiter (visibly enlarged thyroid gland) or thyroid nodules
- Hair thin or brittle, more hair loss
- Hand tremor
- Heat intolerance
- Itching overall
- Nausea and vomiting
- Protrusion of eyeballs
- Rapid, or irregular pulse, heartbeat (Palpitations)
- Reduced concentration (brain fog)
- Reflexes slow
- Skin blushing or flushing, clammy
- Sleeping difficult
- Sweating excessive
- Thyroid gland enlarged
- Weight loss (rarely, weight gain).
Other symptoms that can occur with this disease:
This disease may also affect the results of the following tests: Cholesterol test, Glucose, Radioactive iodine uptake, T3RU, Triglycerides, Vitamin B12 (in rare case)
According to energy concept of ACUPUNCTURE TriOrigin, in either case energy of Heat excess or deficient is manifested. One should get acupuncture as it can improve overall health includes thyroid gland as well as other emotional aspects such as stress, anxiety, anger and frustration, which are often associated with thyroid gland problems either overactive or under active, in both cases vital energy is in disharmony. The remission of disease can be achieved, and medicament’s therapy simultaneously can be reduced or eliminated altogether. To aid in symptoms one may put colors with permanent marker pen, in case of hypo only red dots and in case of hyper only black dots! Do keep informed the outcome.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’
◇ write ◇ connect
Acupuncture now become a more common form of healthcare services not only who are struggling to gain weight but also in any other modality. To gain weight could be a viable alternative and may be effective as a resolution. A person’s appetite can be balanced with use of Acupuncture. It focuses that a life force known as ‘Qi’ ‘Chi’ ‘Vital energy’ operates under principal channel meridians stomach and spleen to bring body into a natural state of balance and regain normal appetite. Correct spinal alignment too is essential; as misaligned can be a reason of other problems leading not to gain weight.
Though, possibility may be of genetic, illness, metabolism or lack of food or could be associated with medical conditions including hyperthyroidism, tuberculosis or cancer. Some are affected due to gastrointestinal or liver problem as unable to absorb nutrients adequately or some time with over exercise or even certain eating disorders can also be reason. Individuals who could not gain weight may have poor physical stamina and weak immune system, leaving them to infection may further associate with terminal disease. Further, such person may more prone to osteoporosis. Or can be reason of liver problems as unable to absorb nutrients adequately. People with certain eating disorder due to lack of nutrients, over exercise may also be the reason.
- Looking to gain weight, individuals advised to increase intake of calories, means to add more dried fruits, cheese, and nuts plus to increase the consumption of water.
- Water is a major part of everybody cell, tissue and organ. It plays an important role in almost everybody functions, including: temperature regulation, transportation of oxygen and nutrients. It’s an essential nutrient and is solvent in which all chemical reactions of life take place. Aide eliminates waste through urine and feces, lubrication of joints. Acting a major part of body fluids such as mucus and tears. Giving cells their shape and stability. Hence in the original shape!
- Exercise increases a person’s appetite. So, make it a practice to do some exercise. It can help stimulate a person’s appetite if they are not inclined to eat. Exercise for several short periods throughout the day when time is limited.
- Get more spice! Adding spice is a smarter way to treat your taste buds with the intention to improve metabolism.
An acupuncturist will typically concentrate on stomach and spleen meridians to rebalance a person’s energy and help them regain a natural appetite. In case polarity to touch than better to tonify Homo power!
An important aspect of TriOrigin, a powerful tool to control weight either over or under.
Needless to say, if difficult to gain weight, consider coming to an acupuncturist and stay healthy. It’s possible to eat your way to better health! The beauty of concept is that each treatment caters to the need of an individual.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr. Dinesh kapur’
❒write ❒subscribe ❒explore
Thyroid gland that is not active enough, called hypothyroidism, is far more common. It can make to gain weight, feel fatigued and have difficulty dealing with cold temperatures. If thyroid gland is too active, it makes more thyroid hormones than the body needs. That condition is hyper thyroids’. Too much thyroid hormone can make to lose weight, speed up heart rate and makes very sensitive to heat.
Treatment involves trying to reset body’s metabolism to a normal rate. Thyroid hormones regulate how body breaks down food and either uses that energy immediately or stores it for future. In other words, thyroid hormones regulate our body’s metabolism.
Thyroid hormones influence almost every organ system in body, mainly how fast or slow organs should work. It also regulates the consumption of oxygen and production of heat.
It could also be reason by lack of iodine in diet, which prevents thyroid from making enough hormones. Sometimes it can arise when part or all, of thyroid has been removed for treatment of cancer or hyperthyroidism. It can also go with other inflammatory conditions. But sometimes, the disease destroys so much thyroid tissue that the gland can’t produce enough thyroid hormone. Thus, hypothyroidism sets in, and
Delayed relaxation of tendon reflexes or slow reflexes
Feeling cold (even on warm days) or cold intolerance
Lethargy and fatigue
Puffiness of face
Reduced concentration (brain fog)
Thin or brittle hair or more hair loss
Unusual weight gain
Weight gain despite decreased appetite
Anovulation that can cause irregular, infrequent periods, heavy or prolonged bleeding
Though most common cause is a deficiency of iodine, as iodine is necessary to produce thyroid hormone. If there is not enough iodine present in body, gland enlarges as it works harder to get necessary iodine.
Autoimmune condition Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an immune disease where body produces antibodies against cells and tissue of thyroid gland. This leads to a diminished amount of thyroid hormone production that is further associated with other immune mediated diseases such as diabetes mellitus, pernicious anemia, celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematous. In children, it leads to delays in growth and intellectual development, which is called cretinism in severe cases.
No second thought, per energy concept of TriOrigin ‘colors’ ‘seeds’, in either case dominant Heat energy excess or deficient is manifested. Practically can assist overall improvement as well as other emotional aspects such as stress, anxiety, anger and frustration, which are often associated, in both the cases vital energy is in disharmony. The course of treatment is uneventful. To aid in syndrome one may put colors with permanent marker pen, only as prescribed!
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr. Dinesh kapur’
Believe in the cure!