❒write ❒subscribe ❒explore
Endocrine system that regulates the mammary glands and become functional in response to hormonal changes associated with parturition. A woman who has not borne children consists of a conical disk of glandular tissue of mammary gland, which is encase in variable quantities of fat that give its characteristic shape. The glandular tissue itself is made up of 15–20 lobes composed of solid cords of ductal cells; each lobe is sub-divided into many smaller lobules, separated by broad fibrous suspensory bands, which connect the skin with fascia, or sheet of connective tissue, that covers pectoral muscles beneath the breast. A separate excretory duct drains each lobe. These converge beneath the nipple, where they widen into milk reservoirs, before narrowing again to emerge as pinpoint openings at the summit of nipple.
Hormones induce the real secretion of milk prolactin from pituitary and somatomammotropin from the placenta. At the end of lactation, the mammary glands and areolae return almost but not completely to their state before pregnancy. After menopause, glands atrophy and are largely replaced by connective tissue and fat.
Diseases and abnormalities of breast;
- Painful breasts may occur when estrogens are present in large amounts, as at puberty, during pregnancy, prior to menstruation, or after administration of estrogens.
- Fibrocystic disease, may result in later reproductive life from cumulative effect of ebb and flow of endocrine stimulation with each cycle; this produces nodular fibrosis or lumps of fibrous tissue and cysts of various sizes, also called chronic cystic mastitis. The condition can usually be distinguished from cancer because it is intermittently painful and tends to subside after menstrual periods. However, it may predispose to carcinoma.
- Lumps are quite common in women breast and most are benign.
- Most are due to hormonal effects on glandular tissue causing areas of lumpy tissue.
- Early biopsy is indicated for any nodules that persist.
Condition of such abnormalities of breast such as;
- Acute pains or painful breasts
- Dry and peeling skin
- Galactorrhea; mostly associated with hyperprolactinemia and thyroid conditions with elevated levels of TSH or TRH (thyrotropin-releasing hormone).
- Hair growth
- Stiff fibrous masses
- Stiff tissue of mammary gland
- Bacterial infection may develop in affected milk duct, and untreated infection could lead to an abscess
It is advisable to put some seeds or round pulse size like white pepper as per image dots that will stimulate the corresponding connective area of that meridian and at the same time stimulation to be efforts on palm below thumb mount either with thumb or any soft instrument. TriOrigin methods, from simplest to complex ones are self-sufficient for coping with pain and obtaining a stable remission even of chronic diseases. It’s a natural way of treatment, and process of normalization of patient’s state! The most effective and fast acting in treatment of chronic ailment is six or eight energies therapy in structure of stomach meridian after preliminary correction of emotional sphere, in combination with biorhythmic TriOrigin and basic treatments.
The beauty is that each treatment is caters to need of an individual patient that too only on palm!
Key Points “acupuncture describes a family of ways involving stimulation of anatomical points on body using a variety of techniques. Technique that has been most often studied scientifically involves penetrating the skin with thin, solid, metallic micro needles that are manipulated in miniature form of hand by energy flow. People experience acupuncture differently, but most feel no or minimal pain as the needle is inserted. Some people feel energized by treatment, while others feel relaxed. Improper needle placement, movement of patient, or a defect in needle can cause soreness and pain during treatment.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr. Dinesh kapur’
❒write ❒subscribe ❒explore
Gynecology is medical practice dealing with the health of female reproductive system (uterus, vagina, ovaries) and breasts. Literally, outside of medicine, it means science of the women.
The main conditions dealt with by a gynecologist are:
- Amenorrhea (absence of menstrual periods)
- Bleeding disorders
- Cancer and pre-cancerous diseases of reproductive organs that includes ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina, and vulva
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstrual periods)
- Incontinence of urine
- Infections of the vagina, cervix and uterus (including fungal, bacterial, and viral)
- Lactation deficiency
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual periods), This is a common sign for hysterectomy.
- Morning sickness
- PMS, irregular menstruation
- Prolapse of pelvic organs and other pelvic inflammatory diseases
or problems related at the time of MENOPAUSE or any other suggestive symptomatic basis.
Acupuncture TriOrigin, which focus on ENERGY flow concept in miniature form of hands and feet accomplished through insertion of micro needles on pricking 1 mm or with small magnets or with seeds like pulse size or to mark with colors! The course of treatment is only on limbs, uneventful. TriOrigin itself a powerful tool that aids in strengthening the immune system and serves to prevent diseases, control pain and increase both the ability to function and the quality of people’s lives.
Gynecological problems connect to Yang Heat energy, but when it comes to periodicals its Yin Heat energy! It can be usefully applied in a range of several conditions that can be dramatically improved or remedied in full including gynecological and obstetric disorders, as well as during normal childbirth. That is why the system is powerful, easily accessible and safe.
www.triorigin.me ‘Dr. Dinesh kapur’
UTI [Urinary Tract Infection] known as acute cystitis or bladder infection begins when germs get into the urinary tract. It can cause problems anywhere from urethra to the bladder and up through the ureters all the way to the kidneys. When it affects lower tract known as cystitis and upper tract known as pyelonephritis, a kidney infection.
Includes pressure in lower pelvis, frequent urge to urinate and painful urination. The infection usually is not serious if given attention. But when it spreads to the kidneys, it can cause major damage.
Signs of a kidney infection include fever, nausea, vomiting, flank pain and pain in one side of the lower back.
fruits are better choice in UTI case as Vitamin C increases the acidity level of urine, which in turn helps decrease the number of harmful bacteria that may be present in urinary tract system
- Citrus juices and fruits like oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits and clementine are all acidic, better option to take more.
- Fluids intake especially water to not less than 3 liters a day, unless not restricted. Water helps flush urinary tract, so make sure to drink plenty!
- Milk and dairy product is to be avoided more particularly at night.
- Do not hold the urine when need to urinate! Empty the bladder. Women are often in a rush to finish task before needing washroom. Holding it, when you need to go, can help any bacteria that may be present develop into a full-fledged infection.
- Better to take shower instead tub bath, which helps to prevent bacteria from entering.
- Always wear cotton fabric lets moisture escape while other fabrics can trap moisture, creating a potential breeding ground for bacteria.
Persons with spinal injury are at increased risk for UTI in part because of catheter use, and in part because of voiding dysfunction.
Observe and apprise if it eases.
TriOrigin a new stage in the development of Oriental medicine. It pays attention to the organic interrelationship between the affected parts and the meridian. While the western medicine looks at visible pathological phenomena, acupuncture looks at invisible fundamental life energies running all over the body along meridians, the situation of so-called Ki. The process is by using extra fine micro needles at precise energy gates on the joints to encourage natural healing and improve functioning in the miniature form of hands or feet. To make it effective in natural way, may put ‘colors’ pulse size dots with marker pen to aide in syndromes.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) also called hyper androgenic anovulation (HA) a condition an abnormally large number of developing eggs visible near its surface looking like many small cysts or a string of pearls in which ovaries and in some cases the adrenal glands, produce more androgens (a hormone, similar to testosterone) than normal, one of the most common female endocrine, heterogeneous disorders, main cause of female sub-fertility. The principal features are anovulation, resulting in irregular menstruation, amenorrhea and polycystic ovaries, excessive amounts or effects of androgenic hormones, resulting in acne, Hirsutism and insulin resistance, including obesity, and high cholesterol levels. It is important to maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise program to help minimize chances of developing further complications.
Some common symptoms of PCOS include:
- Menstrual disorders, mostly produce Oligomenrrhoea or amenorrhea, but other types of menstrual disorders may also occur; irregular or no menstrual periods, heavy periods
- Pelvic pain
- Infertility generally results directly from chronic anovulation (lack of ovulation).
- Hyperandrogenism common signs are acne and Hirsutism (male pattern of hair growth), but it may produce hyper menorrhea (very frequent menstrual periods) or other symptoms.
- Metabolic syndrome as a tendency towards central obesity and other symptoms associated with insulin resistance. Serum insulin, insulin resistance and homocysteine levels are higher in women with PCOS.
- Patches of thick, darker, velvety skin
PCOS is tailored to the patient’s goal; may be considered the categories:
- Lowering of insulin levels
- Restoration of fertility
- Treatment of Hirsutism or acne
- Restoration of regular menstruation, and prevention of endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer
- In addition, as PCOS appears to cause significant emotional distress, mood disorders
- Associated conditions include diabetes type 2, obesity, obstructive sleep apnea, and heart disease
Diet: Where PCOS is associated with overweight or obesity, successful weight loss is the most effective method of restoring normal ovulation/menstruation, but many women find it very difficult to achieve and sustain significant weight loss. Low carbohydrate diets and sustained regular exercise may help. Some experts recommend a low GI diet in which a significant part of total carbohydrates are obtained from fruit, vegetables and whole grain sources. Vitamin D deficiency may play some role in the development of the metabolic syndrome, so treatment of any such deficiency is indicated.
Women with PCOS may be at risk for the following:
Endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer (cancer of the uterine lining) are possible. Due to over accumulation of uterine lining, and also lack of progesterone resulting in prolonged stimulation of uterine cells by estrogen. It is not clear if this risk is directly due to the syndrome or from the associated obesity, hyperinsulinemia, and Hyperandrogenism; includes not enough physical exercise and a family history of someone with the condition.
High blood pressure, particularly if obese and or during pregnancy
Depression/Depression with anxiety
Dyslipidemia – disorders of lipid metabolism – cholesterol and triglycerides,
Cardiovascular disease, strokes, weight gain, miscarriage, sleep apnea, particularly if obesity is present, autoimmune thyroiditis.
TriOrigin acupuncture operates on a precise and well-organized hierarchical system~ the Tri spatial or time diagnosis. The exclusiveness of TriOrigin is in the possibility of treating the present disease of patient along with roots of the disease in the past as well as its prevention in the future. TriOrigin a traditionally accomplished through insertion of very fine micro needles at the certain energy gates in miniature form of hands or feet’s. To aide in one can put colors as prescribed, and give some warm effect by sparking dry ginger. Gynecological any problems connect to Yang Heat, but when it comes to periodicals its Yin Heat!
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’