Psoriasis, a chronic autoimmune inflammatory skin disease characterized by thick, raised, dry, scaling red patches covered with silvery-white scales and a reddened skin disorder with periodical marked exacerbation, eruptions of skin. The immune system responsible for the skin from inside to out. It’s effect of inflammatory cells on skin that causes the skin to get red, thick, and scaly. The patches mostly affect skin folds, particularly around genitals between thigh and groin, armpit, overweight abdomen known as panniculus, between buttocks in intergluteal cleft and under breast in infra mammary fold. In most people, these patches are the only symptom of disease, but patches may burn, crack, and bleed, especially if scratching irritates skin. Appearance of patches initially visible on knee and elbow but in severe cases, they may cover the body. Heat, trauma and infection are thought to play a role in the development of this atypical form of psoriasis. Psoriasis is associated with many cases of arthritis, though the skin patches themselves do not cause the arthritis.
However, an attack of disease results when cells in outer layer of skin divide more rapidly than normal. These cells do not mature completely, and skin becomes abnormally thick. In addition, the number and size of blood vessels in lower layer of the skin increase abnormally. It may be inherited, but not contagious. An attack may be influenced by an emotional condition, such as stress, tension and craving for more sweets. In others, it may be affected by such environmental factors as sunlight and cold weather.
Lifestyle habit makes a lot of difference. Depression and low self-esteem are more common among those with the condition. Psychological distress can lead to significant depression and social isolation; a high rate of thoughts about suicide has been associated with psoriasis. Clinical research has indicated individuals often experience a diminished quality of life.
Nutrition; an important part, absorb these habits appears to improve the severity of psoriasis~
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, red meat, and dairy products (due to their saturated fat), dark chocolate and other stimulants.
- Drink lots of fluid more of water that too during daytime, even if not thirsty.
- Eat a variety of foods, including vegetables, fruits and whole-grain products
- Eat natural laxatives~ prunes, vegetables, and foods high in fiber to prevent or relieve constipation.
- Eat something more coldly before a meal to help prevent dry mouth, or to moisture skin.
- Fluids are necessary for functioning of every organ and a body that is a structural part of cells. When cells lose the water, they lose their shape. It plays an important role in digestion and absorption as well as circulation and is essential in the regulation of body temperature, lubrication of joints and movement of waste material.
- Minimize fluid intake in the hours before bedtime.
- Remember that tending to your emotional health is as important as tending to your physical health.
- Sweets and dairy products more aggravate the condition.
- Water in nutrition, more essential than food itself. It’s essential part of blood, lymph, bodily excretions as well as every part of every cell in the body. In body, more than half the weight is water.
- Water is carrier of nutrients through body.
- Worsening of disease conditions reported include chronic infection, stress, and changes in season and climate. Others include hot water, scratching psoriasis skin lesions, skin dryness, excessive alcohol consumption, cigarette smoking and obesity.
In energy concept of eight origins of TriOrigin, its Hetero dominant energy, since keratinocytes formation rate increases, and cell cycle is normally reduced. If treatment is given at emotional level of energy through unified system wherein tonification of joy emotions that is dominant factory to tackle according to axis of six qi on channel meridian as well as on chakra i.e. large intestine dominant organ. If SKIN problem in one’s life is throwing off-balance, consider coming in for treatment to regain peace of mind and stay healthy. To aide in syndrome may apply colors and seed too!
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’