https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’
In lifestyle to follow~
- Availability of food is one of the strongest factors in determining how much a person eats!
- Avoid eating in front of the television. TV viewing strongly affects how much and what people eat.
- Best snacks include fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products. Fruit smoothies, sliced fresh fruit and yogurt, whole-grain crackers, carrot and celery sticks with peanut butter are all good choices.
- Do some activities. Regularly change activity routine to avoid exercise burnout. Walk a couple of days, swim another and go for a ride on weekends. Seek out new activities.
- Eat foods that are healthy and low in calories first so that when it comes time to enjoy your favorite sweets or junk food.
- Eat healthy meals. Get more breakfast, worth repeating it. It is the most important meal of the day. Skipping meals may lead to excessive snacking. Get more volume. If you love large portions, key is to eat a lot of volume-rich foods (those that is loaded with water or fiber, so they take up a lot of space on plate-and in stomach too!
- Eating directly from a container gives no sense of how much to eat. Seeing food on a plate or in a bowl keeps you aware of how much you’re eating.
- Exercise for several short periods throughout the day when time is limited.
- Focus on fruits, vegetables; top off your morning cereal with bananas; stir berries or peaches in yogurt or cottage cheese.
- Get more fiber, soluble and insoluble found in whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and each plays a role in squashing the munchies. Soluble fiber helps stabilize blood sugar, keeping hunger at bay. Insoluble fiber adds bulk to food, which signals gastrointestinal system that you’re full.
- Get more flavor. Sure, you can cut calories by switching to lower-calorie versions of everyday basics (skim milk instead of whole, reduced-calorie mayo instead of regular, etc.). That works for some people, but if you find that light versions of favourites’ aren’t cutting it, try going another route by finding new (and healthier) ways to add flavor to your dishes.
- Get more protein, body uses more calories when it digests protein than when it processes fat or carbs, and it increases the metabolism by helping to build and support lean muscle mass.
- Get more satisfaction. Ever polished off a whole plate of food without really tasting it! If you eat too quickly and/or while you’re distracted by other things (like TV), you usually end up eating more and feeling less satisfied afterward. Try to eat more “mindfully” by taking time to savour every bite.
- Get more sleep. Scientists are uncovering more evidence that lack of sleep triggers hormonal shifts that boost hunger and appetite.
- Get more spice. Deep-frying or dousing with cheese isn’t the only ways to make them taste good. Adding spice is a smarter way to treat your taste buds. Another spice worth a shake is turmeric with pinch of black pepper!
- You are tend to eat high-fat, high-calorie foods when you’re upset or depressed, don’t keep them around.
- Liven up your sandwiches with vegetables, such as tomato, lettuce, onion, peppers and cucumber.
- Monitoring weight regularly can show a picture whether the efforts are working and can help to detect small weight gains before they become even larger.
- People eat more food in restaurants than at home. Limit how often you eat at restaurants. The best snacks include fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products. Fruit smoothies sliced fresh fruit and yogurt, whole-grain crackers, and carrot and celery stick with peanut butter are all good choices.
- Seek out new activities.
- Start your day with a high-fiber breakfast cereal, such as bran flakes, shredded wheat or oatmeal. Opt for cereals with “bran” or “fiber” in the name. Or add a few tablespoons of unprocessed wheat bran to your favourite cereal.
- Stress can cause you to eat more. Develop strategies that can help you relax when you find yourself becoming stressed. Exercise, deep breathing, muscle relaxation techniques and even a good laugh can ease stress.
- Take slightly less than what you think you will eat. Get more flavors.
- Try to eat more “mindfully” by taking time to savor every bite.
- Walk for 10 minutes before lunch time or get up a few minutes earlier in the morning and go for a short walk.
Drink responsibly! Water, it doesn’t fend off germs in itself, but all vitamins, minerals and nutrients need water to be properly absorbed. Taking in enough fluids is an important part of maintaining healthy diet and lifestyle. Water is a major part of everybody cell, tissue and organ. It plays an important role in almost everybody functions, including; temperature regulation, transportation of oxygen and nutrients through the blood, acting as a necessary part of chemical reactions, Aide eliminate waste through urine and feces, Lubrication of joints, acting as a major part of body fluids such as mucus and tears, Giving the cells their shape and stability. Hence the original shape! The reason for drinking less sugary beverages would likely by that the increased water substitutes for them in diet, quenching the thirst so that person does not feel as much need to drink sugary beverages. Increased water consumption, or replacement of energy-containing beverages with energy-free beverages, or consumption of water-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables with a lower energy density, may help in weight management.
Though color TriOrigin acupuncture now become a more common form of healthcare services not only other modalities but also for people who are struggling to control weight. An important aspect is that TriOrigin a powerful chakra energy tool to control over weight. Needless to say, if over weight in your life is throwing you off-balance, consider coming in for a treatment through the concept to regain peace of mind and stay healthy. It’s possible to eat your way to better health! The beauty of concept is that each treatment caters to the need of an individual. It focuses only on the hand with the aim to increase blood circulation, vital energy and reducing the excess lipids, which are full of water that is why over weight with dominate humidity energy. If humidity energy is stagnated it will make pressure on tissues, and feeling of heaviness in the body, extremities, even in heart! Excess of lipids can be controlled either through the stomach or spleen meridian. If one is aware of TriOrigin energy concept may focus through unified energy. One may put the colors with permanent marker pen as prescribed regularly.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’