Anoxia, hypoxemia-hypoxia or low blood oxygen a condition characterized by insufficient oxygen level in blood to the cells and tissues, or a region of the body is deprived of adequate oxygen supply at tissue level. In silent hypoxia oxygen level of an individual in blood cells and tissue can drop without any warning or even patients who do not experience shortness of breath or coughing until oxygen levels had plummeted to such a degree that the patients risked acute respiratory distress (ARDS) and organ failure. It can result from a failure at any stage in the delivery of oxygen to cells.
The human body requires and regulates a very precise and specific balance of oxygen in the blood. Normal blood oxygen levels in humans are considered 95-100 percent. If the level is below 90 percent, it is considered low resulting in hypoxemia means that the oxygen level in blood has fallen below the normal.
One may experience the following symptoms:
- Abrupt awakenings with shortness of breath or a feeling of choking ~ these may be symptoms of sleep apnea
- Cold limbs, palms and sole
- Dyspnea (shortness of breath) may be after slight exertion happens or even at rest
- Fluid retention
- Headache often
- Heart ~ intermittent claudication of legs
- Pale body
- Person is likely to feel fatigue most of the time, as organs aren’t getting enough oxygen
- Poor concentration
- Tiredness of body, or feelings of weakness or fatigue, general malaise
- Weak, feeble voice
Self-care Develop Your Plan:
- Avoid anything at night that is hard to digest, means light meal at night, no dairy product at night.
- Bloodstream must be able to circulate blood to the lungs, take up the oxygen and carry it throughout the body, for that one needs to be active in activities.
- Breathing exercise is good and must.
- Daily water intake should be three liters a day unless not restricted for any other reason that too in sitting posture. Drink water in small quantity in sips after every average 45 minutes.
- Don’t hold the urine, whenever urge empty the bladder.
- Gas exchange; blood flowing through capillaries around alveoli in lungs is low in oxygen and high in carbon dioxide. Oxygen diffuses into capillaries from air we breathe. At the same time carbon dioxide passes into the alveoli, to be breathed out.
- Get regular exercise. It may seem difficult to exercise when having trouble breathing, but regular exercise can improve overall strength and endurance.
- Incorporate activities into your life that help you feel recharged!
- Research shows that a lifestyle including religion or spirituality is generally a healthier lifestyle. Nurturing your spirit, however, doesn’t have to involve religion. It can involve anything that helps you develop a deeper sense of meaning, understanding, or connection with the universe.
- To cope with the chronic shortness of breath try to; Stop smoking. If diagnosed with COPD or other lung disease, the single most important thing one can do is to quit smoking. Avoid passive smoke. Avoid places where others smoke. Secondhand smoke can cause further lung damage.
- Airway obstruction
- ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome)
- Certain medications, such as narcotics and anesthetics, which depress breathing
- Congenital heart disease — heart defects that are present at birth
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- High altitudes
- Interstitial lung disease
- Pulmonary edema
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Sleep apnea
TriOrigin a power tool with modality micro acupuncture, colors that assist to increase ability to act more acceptable in quality, as the modalities from simplest to complex ones are self-sufficient for coping with such problems and obtaining a stable remission. Its energy concept focuses in miniature form of hands with the aim to increase blood flow. As ENERGY may go up-to any extent, and at any level, because of this possible to give sprouting results irrespective of level of disease. The dominant controlling root meridian is kidney that works in effective way even lungs can be tackled! To ease in syndrome, advisable to put color dots with the only color mentioned and may put white or black pepper seed with non-allergic micro tape.
Think. BELIEVE be of the opinion!
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’
Dr Dinesh kapur ~ Consultant, Author
• SMILE; an essence of life, that creates perfection!
• Emotions ‘Lifestyle’ and Effects on Health
Dr Dinesh Kapur lives in the highest integrity and contributes to the wellbeing of others by being an example of benevolence. Besides being a practicing healer, consultant, blogger and author in natural concepts on different specialized concepts of crystals, shiatsu, chiropractic, colors and more specific different modalities such as micro acupuncture, color acupuncture, emotional energy flow, seeds, colors, spiral, mudra, chakra and the SMILE invisible M-Particles fundamental concept.
The whole process focuses only on the miniature form of body through energy channels in a compact system on hands, fingers only. The energy channels of meridian system influence every cell in the body and pass through every organ and its organic system. As the energy may go up to any extent, that may be the reason, it penetrates at core levels!
There is no direct application of any concept on any organs, irrespective of disease, but only in affected meridian channels. So the question of any side effect does not arise; at the most, if energy process does not work, it gives no results. Indirectly, the concept is exceptionally safe as there is no intake in any form of chemical composition called medicine.
The concept a powerful tool to accord exceptional positive effective results through ENERGY channel from normal cold to chronic disease like kidney failure, spinal vertebral problem or problems related to blood or even cells rejuvenation or woman’s issue and more…. Even effective in case of emotional, psychological disorders, or problem related to weight, or pain management. The treatment is effective at all levels ~ •BODY •PSYCHOLOGY •NEURO or Emotional. Effectiveness is not only restricted to treatment concept of common illnesses, which “chase” us in our daily round but also with cases difficult to cure even by the western medicine. The system is an efficient method to restore and support one’s health and to prevent disease.
The beauty of concept to caters the needs of an individual’s! Though, lifestyle too matters a lot in your OWN health! AIM is to promote health and ease sufferings with SMILE. When you smile, it’s an attempt to bring perfection the emotions, and with that perfection comes to the faculties of life!