Anoxia, hypoxemia-hypoxia or low blood oxygen a condition characterized by insufficient oxygen level in blood to the cells and tissues, or a region of the body is deprived of adequate oxygen supply at tissue level. In silent hypoxia oxygen level of an individual in blood cells and tissue can drop without any warning or even patients who do not experience shortness of breath or coughing until oxygen levels had plummeted to such a degree that the patients risked acute respiratory distress (ARDS) and organ failure. It can result from a failure at any stage in the delivery of oxygen to cells.
The human body requires and regulates a very precise and specific balance of oxygen in the blood. Normal blood oxygen levels in humans are considered 95-100 percent. If the level is below 90 percent, it is considered low resulting in hypoxemia means that the oxygen level in blood has fallen below the normal.
One may experience the following symptoms:
- Abrupt awakenings with shortness of breath or a feeling of choking ~ these may be symptoms of sleep apnea
- Cold limbs, palms and sole
- Dyspnea (shortness of breath) may be after slight exertion happens or even at rest
- Fluid retention
- Headache often
- Heart ~ intermittent claudication of legs
- Pale body
- Person is likely to feel fatigue most of the time, as organs aren’t getting enough oxygen
- Poor concentration
- Tiredness of body, or feelings of weakness or fatigue, general malaise
- Weak, feeble voice
Self-care Develop Your Plan:
- Avoid anything at night that is hard to digest, means light meal at night, no dairy product at night.
- Bloodstream must be able to circulate blood to the lungs, take up the oxygen and carry it throughout the body, for that one needs to be active in activities.
- Breathing exercise is good and must.
- Daily water intake should be three liters a day unless not restricted for any other reason that too in sitting posture. Drink water in small quantity in sips after every average 45 minutes.
- Don’t hold the urine, whenever urge empty the bladder.
- Gas exchange; blood flowing through capillaries around alveoli in lungs is low in oxygen and high in carbon dioxide. Oxygen diffuses into capillaries from air we breathe. At the same time carbon dioxide passes into the alveoli, to be breathed out.
- Get regular exercise. It may seem difficult to exercise when having trouble breathing, but regular exercise can improve overall strength and endurance.
- Incorporate activities into your life that help you feel recharged!
- Research shows that a lifestyle including religion or spirituality is generally a healthier lifestyle. Nurturing your spirit, however, doesn’t have to involve religion. It can involve anything that helps you develop a deeper sense of meaning, understanding, or connection with the universe.
- To cope with the chronic shortness of breath try to; Stop smoking. If diagnosed with COPD or other lung disease, the single most important thing one can do is to quit smoking. Avoid passive smoke. Avoid places where others smoke. Secondhand smoke can cause further lung damage.
- Airway obstruction
- ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome)
- Certain medications, such as narcotics and anesthetics, which depress breathing
- Congenital heart disease — heart defects that are present at birth
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- High altitudes
- Interstitial lung disease
- Pulmonary edema
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Sleep apnea
TriOrigin a power tool with modality micro acupuncture, colors that assist to increase ability to act more acceptable in quality, as the modalities from simplest to complex ones are self-sufficient for coping with such problems and obtaining a stable remission. Its energy concept focuses in miniature form of hands with the aim to increase blood flow. As ENERGY may go up-to any extent, and at any level, because of this possible to give sprouting results irrespective of level of disease. The dominant controlling root meridian is kidney that works in effective way even lungs can be tackled! To ease in syndrome, advisable to put color dots with the only color mentioned and may put white or black pepper seed with non-allergic micro tape.
Think. BELIEVE be of the opinion!
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’