- Apply essential oils before going out in public to the area chest, lower arm, neck, areas below to nostrils. Oil may be sesame, lemon, tea-tree, clove, thyme, cinnamon leaf
- Brushing skin after taking shower in morning particularly the head, neck and chest area that stimulate lymphatic circulation and increase general feeling of vitality and well-being.
- Gargle with saltwater after brushing teeth.
- Magnesium in sesame seeds helps prevent respiratory disorders by preventing airway spasm.
- More alkaline has potential to prevent infection and certain foods can affect the pH. Human blood is maintained between pH 7.35 and 7.45 by acid base homeostasis mechanism. Foods that is effective in maintaining alkaline pH levels includes; •Apples •Bananas •Beet Greens •Carrots •Cauliflower •Celery •Cherries •Eggplant •Hazelnuts •Kale •Kiwi •Pears •Pineapple •Spinach •Strawberries •Sweet Potato •Watermelon
- Reduce sugar intake as sugar causes body to more acidic that benefits growth of bacteria. Synthetic sugar too is harmful to nervous system and be avoided. Use local honey, coconut sugar or jaggery for sweetening.
The system is in deficient when there is short or quick breath, weak voice, weak pulse and sweating. Due to the deficit of Lung or weak kidney, which fails to perform its function of receiving chi, vital qi air thereby, creating an excess of lung. If deficient skin color too changes; blue or gray fingers and toes could be from poor circulation of oxygen-rich blood, often due to heart defect born with or narrowed or blocked blood vessels. If skin has a blueish tint, especially on lips and fingertips, it indicates heart problem. A lacy, mottled, purple pattern shows up when bits of built-up cholesterol plaques break off, then get stuck in small blood vessels. You might get bloody splotches just under skin on inside of hands and soles of feet when you have endocarditis.
All respiratory disorder like bronchial asthma, nose disorders, sinus disorders, vocal cord disorders, esophageal, tracheal disorder, frontal headache, thyroid disorder, bilateral eye disorder, bilateral mouth disorder, any chest troubles, bilateral pain and discomfort of any origin up to eyes outer region and mid clavicle lines.
- One Need to breathe so much is due to carbon dioxide buildup more than the need for oxygen. If there were a different way to get rid of carbon dioxide from the blood, we would only be needing to breathe at a rate of about once per minute, that means oxygenated environment is healthier! You may start slowly and steadily inhale 20 seconds, hold the breath for 20 seconds and then exhale for 20 seconds. This may take several days, weeks in practice to perfect. But may start with slowest you can manage at the time but keep each segment equal in length. You might begin with inhale 8 seconds, hold 8 seconds, exhale 8 seconds.
- One may put color marking with the permanent marker pen twice a day daily.
- And, can further wrap round seeds specifically white or black pepper daily for four hours with non-allergic micro paper tape.
- To further strengthen the system may give moxibustion twice a day on prescribed color dots 30-40 seconds on each point.
CONCEPT: Non-conventional, focusing ENERGY may sprout preventing outcome! TriOrigin technique of using extra fine micro needles at precise energy gates on joints to encourage natural healing and improve functioning located in miniature form of hands, feet. The perspective from which an acupuncturist views health and sickness relies on concepts of vital energy, energetic balance, and imbalance.
https://triorigin.me ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’
sharing is caring! Believe