You might be concerned about keeping yourself and your family and surroundings healthy and safe.
A body in good health is ONE that has high active oxygen content! When a well oxygenated body fully and correctly fed then disease is an unlikely result. TriOrigin a powerful tool is enough capable to boost, strengthen the immunity….! In any case if IMMUNITY is week, there are more chances to attack the virus. It is aimed and observations at clinical efficacy of non-invasive methods of TriOrigin, rehabilitation and enhancement of resistance of frequently ill person, with chronic internal foci of infection and recurrent respiratory diseases, to external infections. The greatest imbalance and most often dominating energy found excessive coldness (fear).
Systemic; Fever, fatigue,
Respiratory; Dry cough, shortness of breath, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat
Circulatory system; Decreased white blood cells, kidneys decreased function, White blood cells (WBCs), or leukocytes are a part of immune system and help our bodies to fight viruses, infection.
Lungs; Fibrosis, usually positive means lungs become obstructed and infected and 50% that is too late!
- Swab test. A health care provider will use a special swab to take a sample from your nose or throat.
- Nasal aspirate. A health care provider will inject a saline solution into your nose, then remove the sample with gentle suction.
- Tracheal aspirate. A health care provider will put a thin, lighted tube called a bronchoscope down your mouth and into your lungs, where a sample will be collected.
- Sputum test. Sputum is a thick mucus that is coughed up from the lungs. You may be asked to cough up sputum into a special cup, or a special swab may be used to take a sample from your nose.
- Blood. A health care professional will take a blood sample from a vein in your arm.
- Avoid spending time around people who have a fever or cough.
- Avoid touching your eyes, ears, nose.
- Avoid using sick person utilities, food, utensils, towels etc.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick, sneezing or coughing. In addition, avoid spreading your own germs by coughing.
- Coronavirus and flu may be prevented by frequent thorough hand washing, coughing into the crook of your elbow, staying home when sick and limiting contact with people who are infected.
- Cover your cough with a disposable tissue on your mouth and discard them immediately in a waste bin.
- Cover your mouth anytime you cough or sneeze. Throw away used tissues.
- Drink lukewarm water on regular intervals.
- Ensure your mouth, throat is moist, not to keep it DRY.
- Gargle with warm and salt water kills the tonsils’ germs and prevents them from leaking into the lungs.
- Infected people may experience coughing and fever, as well as shortness of breath. Some patients have had vomiting, diarrhea, and similar stomach symptoms.
- Make sure any animal product you use in meals is fully cooked. Handle raw meat carefully.
- Most severe cases have caused pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure, and death.
- Stay away eating cold is an important.
- Staying home when you are sick.
- Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 12 seconds. If you complete it successfully without cough, discomfort, stiffness or tightness that means no fibrosis in the lungs, indirectly indications of “NO INFECTION”.
- Viruses does not live in hot regions. Also drinking hot water and sun exposure will aid in syndrome.
- Washing your hands frequently and thoroughly, using soap and lukewarm water after touching a suspected contaminated surface or an alcohol-based rub or otherwise too on regular intervals.
Similarity in corona and flu; a. both cause fever, body aches, fatigue; sometimes vomiting and diarrhea b. can be mild or severe, even fatal in rare cases c. can result in pneumonia
- If you show symptoms of Wuhan virus (cough, fever, shortness of breath), tell your doctor right away, and fill your doctor in on your recent travel history.
- If you visit an animal market where a corona-virus outbreak is suspected, avoid animals and any surfaces they may have touched.
Transmission: Both corona-virus and flu can be spread from person to person through droplets in the air from an infected person coughing, sneezing or talking. A possible difference: COVID-19 might be spread through the airborne route. Flu can be spread by an infected person for several days before their symptoms appear, and COVID-19 is believed to be spread in the same manner, but we don’t yet know for sure.
COVID-19: Caused by one virus, the novel 2019 corona-virus, now called severe acute respiratory syndrome corona-virus 2, or SARS-CoV-2.
Flu: Caused by any of several different types and strains of influenza viruses.
While both the flu and COVID-19 may be transmitted in similar ways, there is also a possible difference: COVID-19 might be spread through the airborne route, meaning that tiny droplets remaining in the air could cause disease in others even after the ill person is no longer near.
- Neither virus is treatable with antibiotics, which only work on bacterial infections.
- Both may be treated by addressing symptoms, such as reducing fever. Severe cases may require hospitalization and support such as mechanical ventilation.
To aid in syndromes one may put colors with permanent marker pen twice a day and fix white pepper seed at least for eight hours a day. You may give smoking process either with dry ginger or moxibustion, a natural herb on the prescribed dots twice a day on each point for a minute. Undoubtedly it enhances immunity, oxygen level in any case!
https://triorigin.me ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’
sharing is caring! Believe