Sickle Cell (SC) disease is an inherited blood disorder that affects red blood cells (RBC). SC disease occurs when a person inherits two abnormal copies of the b-globin gene that makes hemoglobin, one from each parent. Sometimes these RBC become sickle-shaped (crescent shaped) and have difficulty passing through small blood vessels. Normal red blood cells are round like doughnuts, and they move through small blood tubes in body to deliver oxygen. Blood cell Sickle-shaped- become hard, sticky and shaped like sickles used to cut wheat. When these hard and pointed red cells go through the small blood tube, they clog the flow and break apart. This causes pain, damage and low blood count or anemia. When sickle-shaped cells block small blood vessels, less blood can reach that part of body. Tissue that does not receive a normal blood flow eventually becomes damaged. This is what causes the complications of sickle cell disease. There is a substance in red cell called hemoglobin that carries oxygen inside the cell. Hemoglobin is a protein inside red blood cells that carries oxygen. Sickle cell anemia is caused by an abnormal type of hemoglobin called hemoglobin ‘S’. Hemoglobin ‘S’ distorts the shape of red blood cells, especially when there is low oxygen.
Hemoglobin, the main substance of RBC that helps to carry oxygen from the air into lungs to all parts of body. Normal red blood cells are soft, round and can squeeze through tiny blood tubes, vessels. People with sickle cell conditions make a different form of hemoglobin called hemoglobin S (stands for sickle). Red blood cells containing mostly hemoglobin S do not live as long as normal red blood cells. They also become stiff, distorted in shape and have difficulty passing through body’s small blood vessels. When sickle-shaped cells block small blood vessels, less blood can reach that part of the body. Tissue that does not receive a normal blood flow eventually becomes damaged. This is what causes the complications of SC disease.
Complications from sickle cells are destroyed rapidly and blocking blood flow and early breaking apart with the disease causing;
- Anemia – low red blood cell counts
- Attacks of abdominal pain
- Blood blockage in spleen or liver
- Bone pain, damage
- Delayed growth and puberty
- Eye damage
- Gallstones formation
- Lung blockage tissue damage (acute chest syndrome
- Priapism, painful and prolonged erection or painful episodes
- Rapid heart rate
- Respiratory diseases are common among children, and insufficient effectiveness of traditional treatment make it actual to study effectiveness of non-traditional therapeutic methods and their effects on the immune system.
- Spleen damage makes sickle-cell disease, especially to children, easily overwhelmed by certain bacterial infections. Splenic crises are acute, painful enlargements of spleen, low hemoglobin levels. It may be due to loss of spleen functioning tissues. Encapsulated organisms such as streptococcus, pneumonia and hemophilic influenza typically cause these infections.
- Ulcers on the lower legs (in adolescents and adults) or skin ulcers
Other symptoms include:
- Chest pain
- Excessive thirst
- Frequent urination
- Infections increased
- Jaundice /yellowish eyes
- Kidney damage and loss of body water in urine
- Poor eyesight /blindness
Following guidelines help to keep the sickle-cell patient healthy;
- All vaccination till age six to prevent serious infection
- Avoid over exertion and stress
- Avoid too hot or too cold temperatures
- Drinking plenty of water daily
- Getting plenty of rest
- Getting regular check-ups from knowledgeable health care providers
- Taking vitamin folic acid and vitamin B9, (folate) daily to help make new red cells
TriOrigin a powerful tool that supports in strengthening the immune system and serves to prevent disease, control pain and increase ability to act and quality of lives. It helped many people who were not successfully treated through conventional western medicine. Several conditions can be dramatically improved through insertion of very fine needles or marking colors at certain energy gates in miniature form of hands or feet. The remission of disease can be achieved, and medicament simultaneously be reduced or eliminated altogether. There have been reports of favorable TriOrigin influence on number of immunological indices. Normally, sickly children who falls ill frequently with Bronchi pulmonary diseases also known as; Anemia-sickle cell, Hemoglobin or Sickle cell diseases determine the clinic-immunological effectiveness of accepting TriOrigin acupuncture. It is quite possible to increase the Immunity, Hemoglobin level, and Blood Cells count. No medication is to be stopped immediately until there is a pathological positive result. A non-conventional effective method!
https://triorigin.me/‘Dr Dinesh kapur’