Scleroderma a connective tissue disease that involves changes in the skin, muscles, blood vessels, and internal organs. It’s an autoimmune condition, where body’s immune system attacks healthy tissues. The most common symptom is hardening, tightening, or thickening of skin on the fingers, arms, legs, hands, feet, and face. Women are more often prone to get the problem. It could be limited and diffuse scleroderma. In weak IMMUNITY, there are more chances of virus to attack. It is aimed and observations at clinical efficacy of non-invasive methods of TriOrigin acupuncture, rehabilitation and enhancement of resistance often ill person, with chronic internal foci of infection and recurrent respiratory diseases, to external infections.
TriOrigin a powerful tool aids in strengthening the immune mechanism and serves to prevent diseases, control pain and increases the ability to function as well as quality of live. The concept shown to promote health and improve body’s immune function that helped many people who were not successfully treated through conventional medicine.
Symptoms probably include:
- Blanching, blueness or redness of fingers and toes in response to heat and cold sensitivity and an intermittent transient whitening of one or more of the digits, often associated with pain in affected fingers.
- Cough persistent due to interstitial lung disease.
- Digestive, gastroesophageal reflux problems such as heartburn, trouble swallowing, bloating, indigestion. loss of appetite or delayed movement of food due to impaired muscle activity in intestines, diarrhea alternating with constipation, loosening of teeth and hoarseness due to acid reflux.
- CREST syndrome classically results in calcium deposits.
- Hair loss more
- Puffiness of the skin
- Red spots on the fingers, palms, face, lips, or tongue, from permanently dilated tiny blood vessels.
- Shortness of breath may be along with dry cough, wheezing resulting from heart or lung damage, irregular heart rate and fainting due to conduction abnormalities.
- Skin discoloration that is abnormally dark or light, swelling, stiffness, skin tightening, thickening, or pain in fingers, toes, hands, feet, or face.
- Small white lumps beneath the skin, sometimes oozing a white substance
- Ulcers or sores on fingertips, knuckles, or elbows
> Bone and muscle symptoms may include; joint pain, numbness, pain in feet, wrist, muscle aches, restricted movements and weakness in muscles
> Digestive tract problems may include; Constipation, bloating after meals, swallowing difficult, diarrhea, esophageal reflux or heart burn, fecal incontinence
Differential: Diseases that are often includes:
- Eosinophilia, a condition in which there are too many eosinophils (a type of immune cell that attacks parasites and is involved in certain allergic reactions) in blood.
- Eosinophilia~ myalgia syndrome
- Eosinophilic fasciitis, a disease that affects connective tissues surrounding skeletal muscles, bones, blood vessels and nerves in arms and legs.
- Graft-versus host disease, an autoimmune condition that occurs as a result of bone marrow transplants in which the immune cells from the transplanted bone marrow attack the host’s body.
- Mycosis fungoides, a type of cutaneous T cell lymphoma a rare cancer that causes rashes all over the body.
- Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis, a condition usually caused by kidney failure that causes fibrosis (thickening) of the tissues.
- Primary biliary cirrhosis, an autoimmune disease of the liver
- Primary pulmonary hypertension
- Cardiovascular, affected individuals at some time during their illness, healed pitting ulcers on the fingertips, palpitations, irregular heart rate and fainting due to conduction abnormalities, hypertension and congestive heart failure.
- Musculoskeletal, joint, muscle aches, loss of joint range of motion, carpal tunnel syndrome and muscle weakness.
- Genitourinary, erectile dysfunction, dyspareunia, kidney problems or kidney failure.
- Other, facial pain due to trigeminal neuralgia, hand paresthesia, headache, stroke, fatigue, calcinosis and weight loss.
Overall in short, scleroderma complications range from mild to severe and can affect; lungs, kidneys, heart, teeth, digestive system, sexual problem, restricted blood flow permanently damages the tissue at fingertips causing skin sores without oxygen and may die and require amputation in severity. In any case one may put color dots with permanent marker pen as per sketch to have positive results, as per the TriOrigin theory of color acupuncture and clinical analysis. The course of treatment brings positive results!
https://triorigin.me ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’