Chikungunya a viral disease with severe illness that transmit through mosquito bites. There is no possibility to have it through direct contact from another person who is already affected. The condition is not a fatal one, but mosquito control is the best method to prevent it.
Symptoms may seem similar to dengue fever, with an acute febrile illness that may last for few days, but followed by prolonged arthralgia disease, which affects most of joint of extremities. The pain in joints could persist for weeks or months or in some cases years too is possible. The fever will subside early but joint pains may remain.
- Arthralgia affecting joint pains more particularly of the extremities,
- Conjunctivitis, and slight photo-phobia
- Digestive complaints
- Fever high
- Joint pains
- Petechial or maculopapular rash of trunk and occasionally in limbs and
- Redness in eye or difficulty in looking at light,
Chikungunya as happens suddenly and often is accompanied with some rashes on skin. However, most painful symptom is severe joint pain. Mouth ulcers, conjunctivitis and loss of taste may also hassle patients. Chikungunya patient has decreased urine output, Low blood pressure, sever metabolic acidosis, a condition that occurs when body produces excessive quantity of acid or when kidneys are not removing enough acid from body, leading to death, or respiratory failure.
Following the fever, strong joint pain or stiffness occurs; it usually lasts weeks or months but may last for years. Joint pain can be debilitating, often resulting in near immobility of the affected joints.
- As treatment is aimed at symptoms related to disease, it is advisable in either condition affected or not one has to consume more fluid food especially water.
- Coconut water may be effective solution to Chikungunya, if not restricted with other pathological syndromes.
- Condition may not be fatal, but it can leave scars for life.
- Effective means of prevention are protection against contact with disease carrying mosquitoes and mosquito control, using insect repellents, put dry lemon tree leaves.
- Wearing long sleeves and trousers also offer protection.
- It is also advisable to take honey and lime mix that creates a soothing effect on problem.
- Mild exercise of joints is also helpful in relieving morning pains and in improving stiffness.
- To prevent mosquito bites itself is an option.
- Water Works; Don’t forget to drink it more. Water will flush out toxins, hydrate skin and even take edge off your appetite. Can you think of a product that does better than that and is practically bearing Fruit! So, drink responsibly, WATER!
The post disease syndrome can easily be treated effectively through acupuncture TriOrigin. It is better to put color dots with permanent marker as shown and also attach white pepper seed, wherever possible on color dots. According to energy concept of meridians in miniature form Gall bladder channel is the dominant one to tackle such problems for speedy results. One may amazingly find the difference within four to eight sessions.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr. Dinesh kapur’