Spasm, muscle cramps are involuntary contraction with pain are normally caused by an imbalance of electrolytes (sodium, calcium, magnesium or potassium), or insufficient blood flow to the muscle or lack of water. At the same time, there is a possibility to have cramps that can trigger by over exercise, very cold temperatures, dehydration or any muscle irritation. The pain impulse travels to the spinal cord that responds by sending back impulses that create excess pain.
When there is a muscle cramp, and if Heat applied literary brings quick relief. If someone is prone to cramps at night in lower extremities may try wearing warm socks to have quick relief or wrap something stiff cloth on calf only!
Otherwise nutrients modifications that helps:
- Make it a practice to drink more water, as it is an essential nutrient. Muscle cramping during hot weather after body conditioning is often due to dehydration.
- Rest, stretching the muscles and rubbing the affected area will relieve the cramp.
- Sweating, drink more plain water.
- One should dilute fruit and vegetable juices with water particularly if to drink after exercise or if to take them to relieve cramps.
- Electrolytes (Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium) helps control the chemical balance of the body. Watercress is good source of calcium. And carrot is for potassium whereas beet greens are good sources of sodium.
- Vitamin C helps to improve circulation that reduces the cramps. Red pepper, kale, collard greens are good source of Vitamin C.
- Vitamin E has the properties to relieve the pain at nighttime in legs and foot cramps, abdominal muscle cramps, rectal cramps. And one could find out vitamin E in asparagus, carrot and spinach.
- Even B-complex Vitamins may help to improve circulation.
TriOrigin acupuncture methods, from the simplest to complex ones, are self-sufficient for coping with pain and obtaining a stable remission even through the method in a natural way of treatment. The effective and fast acting in treatment of cramps or spasm is eight energy therapies in the structure of liver meridian. The traditional theory of energy concept of eight ki or triorigin states that vital energy is the animating force behind life, the cosmic forces of Nature, and is the root of all things. It is said that if one stays in touch with the vital energy, one’s life will be healthy in all its phases!
The contents herein are for education purposes and do not necessarily reflecting those of medical education resources, may take professional advise if need be, otherwise it is self-sufficient to cope-up with cramps syndrome.
https://triorigin.me ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’