STOMATITIS, IT’S lining of the mouth because of an inflammation, which may involve the gums, cheeks, lips, tongue, throat and mouth roof or floor. Person affected with it may be having problems such as unwilling to eat, pains in mouth, salivation, mucous membranes of cheeks and gums has many yellowish aphthous eruptions surrounded by hyperemia crowns.
AND the causes include infection, injury, dryness, allergy, irritations and toxin. It may be caused by conditions in mouth itself, such as poor oral hygiene, dietary protein deficiency, poorly fitted dentures, or mouth burns from hot food or drinks, toxic plants or by conditions that affect the entire body, such as medication, allergic reactions or infection. Chronic or relapsing stomatitis is often an indication of generalized disorders such as vitamin deficiencies especially B and C, anemia, inadequate white blood cells or auto immune disease in which immune system produces antibodies that attack one or more of body’s own tissues.
Symptoms may be varying according to cause, inflammation, but always include sore mouth with ulceration of its lining membrane and often bad breath and blood tinged saliva.
TriOrigin acupuncture a powerful non-conventional tool that aids in strengthening immune functions and serves to prevent diseases and increase ability to work with qualitative lives. The concept assisted many who were not successfully treated through conventional western medicine even in chronic grave condition. The process is traditionally accomplished through insertion of very fine micro needles at certain energy joints in miniature form of fingers, hands.
According to energy concept, inside the mouth cavity is controlled by the humidity, and dominant energy to humidity controlling organ on Hetero side is stomach and on Homo side is spleen. One has to give sedating effect of humidity and heat in axial approach, as inflammation itself is excess of heat energy, and tonification of coldness energy, both the way treatment is effective either horizontally or vertically.
- Affected person has to carefully oral mouth washing with lukewarm water for soothing and cleansing, as it gives local anesthetic effects.
- One has to use sensitive bristles of toothbrush and has to change before it gets started piercing.
- One has to avoid sweets, coffees, chocolates, and acidic or spicy foods.
- Avoid eating rough foods e.g. potato chips.
- One has to gargle every three to four hours with lukewarm water.
- Get enough water; insufficient water intake is a primary cause of constipation. Constipation then causes an imbalance in bacteria, further promotes inflammation of the intestinal lining, and can even lead to the absorption of larger molecules, a condition known as intestinal permeability.
- There is a possibility of deliberate self-harm that include biting the cheek, tongue or lips, rubbing a fingernail, or tooth pick inside the mouth.
- In spite of above folate, vitamin B, iron deficiency may be the reason. At the same time, stop smoking or vouch hypersensitivity to sodium lauryl sulphate found in many toothpaste brands. In this condition, change the brand!
- Water Works: DON’T forget to drink three liters of water a day on an average. Water will flush out toxins, hydrate the skin and even take the edge off appetite. DON’T be frugal with the fruit.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’