- Any cuts or bruises that slow to heal
- An infection that frequently recurs may be of the skin, bladder, or gums
- Blindness, leading cause of it
- Blurred vision
- Boils, which are infections of hair follicles
- Breathing difficult, or shortness of breath
- Bruises or cuts that process slow to heel
- Carbuncles that are infections of tissue immediately under skin
- Cough whooping that produces phlegm
- Fatigue severely
- Feeling of numbness in hands or feet
- Foot and leg infections
- Foot ulcers, which are caused by poor circulation and nerve damage, known as diabetic neuropathy
- Gum infections as gingivitis that may produce pain, swelling, and redness in gum lining
- Kidney failure, may be leading cause due to diabetes
- Nail infections
- Nausea and vomiting
- Neuropathy or nerve disease from mild to severe forms of damage to nervous systems
- Night sweats
- Numbness in hands or feet.
- Polyphagia or Polydipsia ‘Increased hunger or thirst’ apparently
- Polyuria or urination frequent, inconsistent
- Ringworm and athlete’s foot
- Signs of dehydration such as dry mouth
- Skin rashes, coughing, or runny nose
- Sty’s, which are infections of eyelid
- Thirst and hunger apparently increased
- Tingling or numbness in hands or feet
- Urinary tract infections that may cause cloudy or bloody urine or painful urination
- Vaginal yeast frequent infections in women and jock itch in men, causes itching, vaginal discharge, or pain
- Weakness, causes of infections in a person with diabetes vary depending on type of infection present
- Weight gain or weight loss visibly more
You May Have Below Common Symptoms of Diabetes! If you have noticed any of the following;
- Inability to move one side of the face
- Difficult talking or making you understood
- Difficult thinking
- Difficult walking
Certain symptoms suggest a serious cause of tingling and numbness that requires prompt attention. Please also Note: It’s also common to have NO SYMPTOMS with either diabetes or pre-diabetes. A person is more susceptible to infections.
IN TriOrigin that is traditionally accomplished through insertion of very fine needles at correspondence points, located along the meridians pathways along which Qi travels, connecting the surface of body energetically with the internal organs in miniature form of hands, feet, or stimulation by any means thereby produces a polarity or electrical gradient, facilitating electromagnetic conduction, or movement of Qi. This way one may get positive results even if the value shows exorbitant figures. There seems to be little sensitivity to the insertion of acupuncture needles. Occasionally, there is a moment of discomfort as needle penetrates skin, but once needles are in place, most people relax and even fall asleep for the duration of treatment. Study of acupuncture suggested that treating such problems with acupuncture has a positive and holistic effect. The concept of TriOrigin itself is enough powerful to give positive results not only in diabetes but also to other related symptoms.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr Dinesh kapur’
Dr. Dinesh kapur
BELIEVE in the CURE!
AIM is to promote health and ease sufferings with SMILE. The efficient process through energy channels is only on the palm reflects in miniature form of body through the energy channels in compact system.
ENERGY too penetrates at core level, so nothing is impossible to find positive results. Indirectly, the concept is exceptionally safe with no side effects, as no direct application on the affected organs.
TriOrigin embraces all spheres of life; there is no exception to it. It’s a master key for knowledge, a universal instrument for knowing the structure of universe.
Lifestyle does matter a lot in our OWN health!
Believe and Act!