Endocrine system that regulates the mammary glands and become functional in response to hormonal changes associated with parturition. A woman who has not borne children consists of a conical disk of glandular tissue of mammary gland, which is encase in variable quantities of fat that give its characteristic shape. The glandular tissue itself is made up of 15–20 lobes composed of solid cords of ductal cells; each lobe is sub-divided into many smaller lobules, separated by broad fibrous suspensory bands, which connect the skin with fascia, or sheet of connective tissue, that covers pectoral muscles beneath the breast. A separate excretory duct drains each lobe. These converge beneath the nipple, where they widen into milk reservoirs, before narrowing again to emerge as pinpoint openings at the summit of nipple.
Hormones induce the real secretion of milk prolactin from pituitary and somatomammotropin from the placenta. At the end of lactation, the mammary glands and areolae return almost but not completely to their state before pregnancy. After menopause, glands atrophy and are largely replaced by connective tissue and fat.
Diseases and abnormalities of breast;
- Painful breasts may occur when estrogens are present in large amounts, as at puberty, during pregnancy, prior to menstruation, or after administration of estrogens.
- Fibrocystic disease, may result in later reproductive life from cumulative effect of ebb and flow of endocrine stimulation with each cycle; this produces nodular fibrosis or lumps of fibrous tissue and cysts of various sizes, also called chronic cystic mastitis. The condition can usually be distinguished from cancer because it is intermittently painful and tends to subside after menstrual periods. However, it may predispose to carcinoma.
- Lumps are quite common in women breast and most are benign.
- Most are due to hormonal effects on glandular tissue causing areas of lumpy tissue.
- Early biopsy is indicated for any nodules that persist.
Condition of such abnormalities of breast such as;
- Acute pains or painful breasts
- Dry and peeling skin
- Galactorrhea; mostly associated with hyperprolactinemia and thyroid conditions with elevated levels of TSH or TRH (thyrotropin-releasing hormone).
- Hair growth
- Stiff fibrous masses
- Stiff tissue of mammary gland
- Bacterial infection may develop in affected milk duct, and untreated infection could lead to an abscess
It is advisable to put some seeds or round pulse size like white pepper as per image dots that will stimulate the corresponding connective area of that meridian and at the same time stimulation to be efforts on palm below thumb mount either with thumb or any soft instrument. TriOrigin methods, from simplest to complex ones are self-sufficient for coping with pain and obtaining a stable remission even of chronic diseases. It’s a natural way of treatment, and process of normalization of patient’s state! The most effective and fast acting in treatment of chronic ailment is six or eight energies therapy in structure of stomach meridian after preliminary correction of emotional sphere, in combination with biorhythmic TriOrigin and basic treatments.
The beauty is that each treatment is caters to need of an individual patient that too only on palm!
Key Points “acupuncture describes a family of ways involving stimulation of anatomical points on body using a variety of techniques. Technique that has been most often studied scientifically involves penetrating the skin with thin, solid, metallic micro needles that are manipulated in miniature form of hand by energy flow. People experience acupuncture differently, but most feel no or minimal pain as the needle is inserted. Some people feel energized by treatment, while others feel relaxed. Improper needle placement, movement of patient, or a defect in needle can cause soreness and pain during treatment.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr. Dinesh kapur’