Renal ‘kidney’ not functioning properly, there is a possibility to regain the inactive or under active kidneys into the functional one that too without dialysis, according to energy concept colors TriOrigin acupuncture. In integrated concepts of alternative medicine, whereby no medicine is ever recommended during treatment process at all, except whatever prescribed by the physician. The quality of life is in direct proportion to commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. TriOrigin, a traditionally accomplished through insertion of micro needles at certain energy meridians, located in miniature form of hands and feet’s, that too needle to prick only 1mm on upper surface of skin. So, no direct application on affected organs, and possibilities of any adverse effect does not arise.
Dialysis, in conventional medicine, a process to remove or filter waste products and excess fluids from blood, when kidneys no longer able to do so, normally done in chronic KIDNEY disease condition, in which filtration of wastes, excess water and fluids not properly done by kidneys. According to conventional medicine system, in chronic kidney disease, dialysis must be performed twice or three times a week for life, or until kidney transplant is performed. It’s not cure but assist affected person feel better and live longer. Kidney transplant may be best choice if you are otherwise healthy. With a new kidney, you may feel better and be able to live more normal life, provided new kidney that is a good match for blood and tissues.
Dialysis Diet: Food that is digested, blood picks up nutrients and carries them to cells and cells further absorbs nutrient and deposit the wastes back into the bloodstream. Healthy kidneys remove wastes from blood and eliminate them through urine and bowel movements. When kidneys fail in performing this function, hemodialysis or dialysis of blood is used to provide an artificial replacement for kidney failure. Despite being an effective way of artificially removing wastes from the bloodstream, an artificial system cannot completely replace natural functions of kidneys. Besides removing wastes from body, kidneys also function as part of endocrine system, releasing hormones, an active form of vitamin D for production of red blood cells, as well as helping in absorption of calcium and phosphate. While kidneys work round the clock for effective purification of blood, still wastes can build up between dialysis sessions. A dialysis diet is meant specifically for reducing the build-up of wastes by monitoring what you eat and drink.
Some of the key aspects of the dialysis diet are:
Fluids: A dialysis diet is required to control amount of fluids, potassium, phosphorous and sodium in body. This needs to be done while ensuring that body gets enough calories and proteins for maintaining health. The body can accumulate fluids between dialysis sessions, causing puffiness or weight gain, and must be controlled. Some fruits and vegetables contain a lot of water and therefore should be limited to small quantities or to avoid. These include melons, grapes, oranges, tomatoes, celery and the like.
Minerals: Healthy kidneys maintain a proper level of phosphorous to keep a steady heartbeat. Smaller portions of foods rich in potassium like avocados, bananas, kiwis and dried fruit are recommended to limit potassium intake. The same rule applies to oranges, melons and pears. You can remove some of the potassium from some vegetables like tomatoes and potatoes by peeling them and soaking in large amounts of water for several hours. Too much phosphorus can weaken bones by pulling out calcium. Milk, cheese, dried beans, peas, colas, nuts and peanut butter should also be controlled since they have a high phosphorous content.
Proteins: Usually low-protein diet is advised for natural weight loss to help in maintaining muscle and repairing damaged tissue. In case of dialysis, you may be advised to follow a high-protein diet to restrict production of wastes like urea. Take high-quality proteins from fish, and egg whites.
Weight Management: Some diabetics need to add to their weight and may be advised to consume more calories. Oils from olives, rapeseed and safflower seed are healthy sources of calories and you may use them generously on bread, rice and noodles. Changing diet can help protect the damaged kidneys. It can also help to control other diseases, such as diabetes and high blood pressure, that can make kidney disease worse.
Key Points –
- Need to limit salt (sodium), fluids, and protein. Some also should limit potassium and phosphorus.
- Disease means that for some time kidneys have not been working the way they should.
- Kidneys have important job of filtering the blood. They remove waste products and extra fluid and flush them from body as urine. When kidneys do not work right, wastes build up in blood and make a person sick.
- Each of kidneys has about a million tiny filters, called nephrons. If nephrons are damaged, they stop working. For a while, healthy nephrons can take on extra work. But if damage continues, more and more nephrons shut down. After a certain point, nephrons that are left cannot filter blood well enough to keep you healthy.
- Sodium is a naturally occurring mineral that body needs to function properly. But too much sodium can cause problems, such as high blood pressure (hypertension) or heart failure, or make problems worse.
- Salt is the most familiar source of sodium. Sodium is often hidden in foods that don’t taste salty, such as cheddar cheese and processed foods. Sodium is also a major ingredient of mono sodium glutamate (MSG), dis odium phosphate, and baking powder. If to cut back on sodium in diet: Limit ready mixed sauces and seasonings, frozen dinners, canned soups, and salad dressings, which usually contain a lot of sodium. Products labeled “low sodium” contain less than 140 mg of sodium per serving.
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Don’t put salt shaker on table, or get a shaker that lets very little salt come out. Use light salt or salt substitute sparingly.
- Always measure the salt in recipes and use half of what is called for.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr. Dinesh kapur’
Dr Dinesh kapur ~ Consultant, Author
• SMILE; an essence of life, that creates perfection!
• Emotions ‘Lifestyle’ and Effects on Health
Dr Dinesh Kapur lives in the highest integrity and contributes to the wellbeing of others by being an example of benevolence. Besides being a practicing healer, consultant, blogger and author in natural concepts on different specialized concepts of crystals, shiatsu, chiropractic, colors and more specific different modalities such as micro acupuncture, color acupuncture, emotional energy flow, seeds, colors, spiral, mudra, chakra and the SMILE invisible M-Particles fundamental concept.
The whole process focuses only on the miniature form of body through energy channels in a compact system on hands, fingers only. The energy channels of meridian system influence every cell in the body and pass through every organ and its organic system. As the energy may go up to any extent, that may be the reason, it penetrates at core levels!
There is no direct application of any concept on any organs, irrespective of disease, but only in affected meridian channels. So the question of any side effect does not arise; at the most, if energy process does not work, it gives no results. Indirectly, the concept is exceptionally safe as there is no intake in any form of chemical composition called medicine.
The concept a powerful tool to accord exceptional positive effective results through ENERGY channel from normal cold to chronic disease like kidney failure, spinal vertebral problem or problems related to blood or even cells rejuvenation or woman’s issue and more…. Even effective in case of emotional, psychological disorders, or problem related to weight, or pain management. The treatment is effective at all levels ~ •BODY •PSYCHOLOGY •NEURO or Emotional. Effectiveness is not only restricted to treatment concept of common illnesses, which “chase” us in our daily round but also with cases difficult to cure even by the western medicine. The system is an efficient method to restore and support one’s health and to prevent disease.
The beauty of concept to caters the needs of an individual’s! Though, lifestyle too matters a lot in your OWN health! AIM is to promote health and ease sufferings with SMILE. When you smile, it’s an attempt to bring perfection the emotions, and with that perfection comes to the faculties of life!