stool often indicates that there is intestinal inflammation. It could occur when either there is constipation or diarrhea. In normal case, it is whitish in color. Per alternative concept, more common causes of mucus in stool include
overgrowth, sensitivities and food allergies. With bacterial overgrowth, bloating and gas usually worsen after eating anything that contains sweets and sugar, whether it’s white sugar, bread, pasta, rice or milk (which contains the sugar lactose). Other causes may be due to Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease, Diverticulitis, often accompanied by diarrhea. Sometimes, rectal bleeding can also occur with ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. If there are no underlying disorders present, mucus in stool, abdominal bloating, and constipation are often helped by increasing water intake and substances that soothes the intestinal lining.
If the tongue has a thick coating with teeth marks on the sides, greasy foods, dairy products, and wheat may be contributing to the mucus in stool. Avoiding these foods is often recommended, at least until the condition improves.
One may improve the digestion system simply by after the things in natural ways:
- Take smaller bites.
- Put your fork down in between bites.
- Thoroughly chew each bite of food.
- Carbohydrate digestion begins in the mouth – chewing grains thoroughly allows amylase, the digestive enzyme present in saliva, to digest the grains.
- Get Enough Water; insufficient water intake is a primary cause of constipation. Constipation then causes an imbalance in bacteria, promotes inflammation of intestinal lining, and can even lead to the absorption of larger molecules, a condition known as intestinal permeability. Water facts; body is 76 percent water! Body loses 2.63 quarts of water a day, every day! And, more than 99 percent of all chemical reactions in cells are facilitated by water! For great health, one needs to constantly replenish that water! At least for smile healthy life! Unless not restricted for specific reason.
- Increase fiber in daily diet.
- Practices mindful eating, eat in the moment. Savor every bite, enjoying the flavors, textures, and smells of your meal.
- Eat less with each bite, so use smaller cutlery!
TriOrigin color ‘seeds’ energy per concept it’s mainly caused by disturbed transmitting function of large intestine, may draw with permanent marker only BLACK color on palm particularly left side as prescribed, and should rub towards direction of arrows with tip of thumb of right hand. It too is effective, per color acupuncture.
The beauty of acupuncture is that each treatment caters to needs of an individual. High effect~ on pricking 1mm small micro tiny needles on hand to adjust intestine energy system or with small magnets like pulse size to put on fingers only!
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr. Dinesh kapoor’