Chikungunya, a viral disease with severe illness that transmitted through the mosquito bites. There is no possibility to have it through the direct contact from another person who is already affected. The condition is not a fatal one but mosquito control is the best method to prevent it. The symptoms may seem similar to dengue fever, with an acute febrile illness that may last for few days, but followed by a prolonged arthralgia disease, which affects the most of the joints of extremities. The pain in the joints could persist for weeks or months or in some cases years too is possible. The fever will subside early but joint pains may remain.
- Arthralgia affecting joint pains more particularly of the extremities,
- Conjunctivitis, and slight photophobia
- Digestive complaints
- Fever high,
- Joint pains
- Petechial or maculopapular rash of trunk and occasionally in limbs and
- Redness in eye or difficulty in looking at light,
Chikungunya as happens suddenly and often is accompanied with some rashes on the skin. However, the most painful symptom is severe joint pain. Mouth ulcers, conjunctivitis and loss of taste may also hassle patients.
Following the fever, strong joint pain or stiffness occurs; it usually lasts weeks or months, but may last for years. The joint pain can be debilitating, often resulting in near immobility of the affected joints.
- Effective means of prevention are protection against contact with the disease carrying mosquitoes and mosquito control, using insect repellents, put dry lemon tree leaves. Wearing long sleeves and trousers also offer protection.
- To prevent mosquito bites.
- Condition may not be fatal, but it can leave scars for life.
- Coconut water may be the effective solution to Chikungunya, if not restricted with other pathological syndromes.
- Water Works; DON’T forget to drink it more. Water will flush out toxins, hydrate your skin and even take edge off your appetite. Can you think of a product that does more good than that and is practically Bearing Fruit! So, Drink responsibly! WATER
- As treatment is aimed at the symptoms related to the disease, it is advisable in either condition affected or not one has to consume more fluid food especially water.
- It is also advisable to take honey and lime mix that creates a soothing effect on the problem.
- Mild exercise of the joints is also helpful in relieving the morning pains and in improving stiffness.
The post disease syndrome can easily be treated effectively through acupuncture ‘colors’ TriOrigin. It is better to put color dots with permanent marker pen as shown and also attach, wrap white pepper seed, wherever possible on color dots. According to energy concept of the meridian in miniature form Gall bladder is the dominant one to tackle such problems for speedy results. One may amazingly find the difference within four to eight sessions.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’
Believe in the cure!