are day-to-day problems that can attack without warning, such as hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia, diabetic ketoacidosis and hyperosmolar syndrome.
Long-term complications: Nephropathy~ kidney disease in diabetes neuropathy and diabetes retinopathy, it can affect other aspects of body as well. Besides cardiovascular and associated conditions, it can also wreak havoc with emotions and alter quality of life.
Diabetes High Blood Pressure and
Diabetes Hypoglycemia <Low Blood Sugar> happens more often with Type 1 diabetes, but it can sometimes happen with Type 2, if medication is too potent or if exercising a lot. Not enough sugar in blood means that cells does not have enough glucose for energy, cells to act properly.
Brain also needs glucose to act. It doesn’t make of its own rather dependent on glucose in blood. When experiencing hypoglycemia, there might be feeling of nervous or shakiness, dizziness or light-headed, sleepy or hungry. May be confused, sweaty or having difficulty in speaking or walking.
Hyperglycemia <High Blood Sugar> a condition that happens when there is too much glucose circulating in blood, either body doesn’t produce any insulin or insulin produced is ineffective. Other signs of hyperglycemia include increased thirst, increased urination and/or increased hunger. Also blurred vision, fatigues, weight loss, poor wound healing, dry mouth and dry or itchy skin can go with long-term hyperglycemia.
Blood glucose levels of over 240 mg/dl can sometimes cause the body to release Keaton’s into the blood. If blood glucose continues to increase, body goes into an “energy crisis” and starts to break down stored fat as an alternate energy source. This produces Keaton’s in blood as fat is burned for energy. As Keaton levels rise, blood becomes more and more acidic.
To understand diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA), means body either can’t make insulin anymore or can’t effectively use insulin produced. Insulin is a hormone that helps move glucose out of blood into cells where it can be used for energy.
A person with diabetes mellitus is at higher risk for infections than other people as it makes it hard for the body to move glucose, the main form of sugar in the body, from the blood into the cells, can cause a number of symptoms and illnesses. A person is more susceptible to infections that may include:
- Boils, which are infections of the hair follicles
- Carbuncles, which are infections of the tissue immediately under the skin
- Deep cough that produces phlegm
- Difficulty breathing, or shortness of breath
- Foot and leg infections, including diabetic foot ulcers, which are caused by poor circulation and nerve damage, known as diabetic neuropathy
- Gum infections, known as gingivitis, which may produce pain, swelling, and redness in the gum line
- Lung and sinus infections
- Nail infections
- Nausea and vomiting
- Night sweats
- Ringworm and athlete’s foot
- Skin rashes, coughing, or runny nose
- Sty’s, which are infections of the eyelid
- Urinary tract infections that may cause cloudy or bloody urine or painful urination
- Vaginal yeast infections in women and jock itch in men that may cause itching, vaginal discharge, or pain
The causes of infections in a person with diabetes vary depending on the type of infection present. The long-term effects of infection may be;
- Kidney damage from frequent infections, leading to end-stage renal disease
- Dental problems and gum disease, including gingivitis and periodontitis
- Permanent skin damage, as infections may cause hot, red, swollen, or inflamed tissues, especially where the skin is irritated or broken open
- Amputation for progressive infection of the feet or legs
TriOrigin overall improves body immune function and helped many people who were not successfully treated through conventional western medicine. The concept is traditionally accomplished through insertion of very fine needles at the certain energy meridians, energy gates, joints of affected organs, located along the meridians in miniature form of hands or feet. No direct application on organs! The course of treatment is definitely uneventful, as energy may go up-to any extent at any level, it is quite possible to have positive results irrespective of the insulin level.
According to clinical analysis, it has been observed that one may start feeling positive results from the first few sessions.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’