UTI [Urinary Tract Infection] known as acute cystitis or bladder infection begins when germs get into the urinary tract. It can cause problems anywhere from urethra to the bladder and up through the ureters all the way to the kidneys. When it affects lower tract known as cystitis and upper tract known as pyelonephritis, a kidney infection.
Includes pressure in lower pelvis, frequent urge to urinate and painful urination. The infection usually is not serious if given attention. But when it spreads to the kidneys, it can cause major damage.
Signs of a kidney infection include fever, nausea, vomiting, flank pain and pain in one side of the lower back.
- Acidic~ fruits are better choice in UTI case as Vitamin C increases the acidity level of urine, which in turn helps decrease the number of harmful bacteria that may be present in urinary tract system
- Citrus juices and fruits like oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits and clementine are all acidic, better option to take more.
- Fluids intake especially water to not less than 3 liters a day, unless not restricted. Water helps flush urinary tract, so make sure to drink plenty!
- Milk and dairy product is to be avoided more particularly at night.
- Do not hold the urine when need to urinate! Empty the bladder. Women are often in a rush to finish task before needing washroom. Holding it, when you need to go, can help any bacteria that may be present develop into a full-fledged infection.
- Better to take shower instead tub bath, which helps to prevent bacteria from entering.
- Always wear cotton fabric lets moisture escape while other fabrics can trap moisture, creating a potential breeding ground for bacteria. Persons with spinal injury are at increased risk for UTI in part because of catheter use, and in part because of voiding dysfunction.
Observe and apprise if it eases.
TriOrigin a new stage in the development of Oriental medicine. It pays attention to the organic interrelationship between the affected parts and the meridian. While the western medicine looks at visible pathological phenomena, acupuncture looks at invisible fundamental life energies running all over the body along meridians, the situation of so-called Ki. The process is by using extra fine micro needles at precise energy gates on the joints to encourage natural healing and improve functioning in the miniature form of hands or feet. To make it effective in natural way, may put ‘colors’ pulse size dots with marker pen to aide in syndromes.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’