HEAT intolerance, sensitivity to heat or Heatstroke [or sunstroke]
Though our body gets cool itself through sweating in a natural way. During hot weather particularly in high humidity, sweating just isn’t enough. Body temperature can rise to dangerous levels and develop heat illness. Most heat illnesses occur from staying out in heat too long, exercising much to your age and physical condition also matter.
Heat-related illnesses include;
^ Heat stroke ~ a life-threatening illness in which body temperature rises with symptoms include dry skin, rapid, strong pulse and dizziness
^ Heat exhaustion ~ an illness that can precede heat stroke; symptoms include heavy sweating, rapid breathing and a fast, weak pulse
^ Heat cramps ~ muscle pains, spasms that happen during heavy exercise
^ Heat rash ~ skin irritation from excessive sweating
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention previews: Heat intolerance is the inability to be comfortable when external temperatures rise.
Considerations: Heat intolerance often produces a feeling of being overheated and can cause heavy sweating, which usually comes on slowly and lasts over the long-term.
- Amphetamines such as appetite suppressant
- Alcohol or heavy meals
- Age related physiological changes
- Excess thyroid hormone [thyrotoxicosis]
Preventive measures include drinking plenty of cool liquids and avoiding excessive heat and humidity, especially in unventilated spaces such as parked cars that can overheat quickly. Treatment requires rapid physical cooling of the body. The risk of heat stroke can be reduced by observing precautions to avoid overheating and dehydration.
- Keep room temperature at a comfortable level
- Drink more fluids, replenishing salt, minerals and limiting time in the heat can help. Better to drink fluids often, and before you are thirsty
- Avoid dehydration
- Light, loose-fitting clothing enhance perspiration to evaporate and cool the body
- In environments that are not only hot but also humid, it is important to recognize that humidity reduces the degree to which body can lose heat by evaporation. In such environments, it helps to wear light clothing such as cotton in light colors that is pervious to sweat but impervious to radiant heat from sun. This minimizes the gaining of radiant heat, while allowing as much evaporation to occur, as the environment will allow.
- Clothing such as plastic fabrics that are impermeable to sweat and thus do not help heat loss through evaporation can actually give to heat stress.
- Strenuous exercise should be avoided during daylight hours in hot weather
- In hot weather, people need to drink plenty of cool liquids to replace fluids lost from sweating. Thirst is not a reliable sign that a person needs fluids. A better indicator is the color of urine. A dark yellow color may indicate dehydration. Associated complaints as dizziness, fainting, palpitations, rapid pulse (heart rate), vomiting
Tests that may be performed include:
Blood studies. Thyroid studies [TSH, T3, free T4]
A powerful tool, colors TriOrigin that aide in controlling syndromes relates to HEAT stroke, or sensitivity to heat, by putting color with marker pen twice a day! Try, just now. Believe! Be of the opinion, and submit your episode!
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’
Dr Dinesh kapur ~ Consultant, Author
• SMILE; an essence of life, that creates perfection!
• Emotions ‘Lifestyle’ and Effects on Health
Dr Dinesh Kapur lives in the highest integrity and contributes to the wellbeing of others by being an example of benevolence. Besides being a practicing healer, consultant, blogger and author in natural concepts on different specialized concepts of crystals, shiatsu, chiropractic, colors and more specific different modalities such as micro acupuncture, color acupuncture, emotional energy flow, seeds, colors, spiral, mudra, chakra and the SMILE invisible M-Particles fundamental concept.
The whole process focuses only on the miniature form of body through energy channels in a compact system on hands, fingers only. The energy channels of meridian system influence every cell in the body and pass through every organ and its organic system. As the energy may go up to any extent, that may be the reason, it penetrates at core levels!
There is no direct application of any concept on any organs, irrespective of disease, but only in affected meridian channels. So the question of any side effect does not arise; at the most, if energy process does not work, it gives no results. Indirectly, the concept is exceptionally safe as there is no intake in any form of chemical composition called medicine.
The concept a powerful tool to accord exceptional positive effective results through ENERGY channel from normal cold to chronic disease like kidney failure, spinal vertebral problem or problems related to blood or even cells rejuvenation or woman’s issue and more…. Even effective in case of emotional, psychological disorders, or problem related to weight, or pain management. The treatment is effective at all levels ~ •BODY •PSYCHOLOGY •NEURO or Emotional. Effectiveness is not only restricted to treatment concept of common illnesses, which “chase” us in our daily round but also with cases difficult to cure even by the western medicine. The system is an efficient method to restore and support one’s health and to prevent disease.
The beauty of concept to caters the needs of an individual’s! Though, lifestyle too matters a lot in your OWN health! AIM is to promote health and ease sufferings with SMILE. When you smile, it’s an attempt to bring perfection the emotions, and with that perfection comes to the faculties of life!