Psoriasis, a chronic autoimmune inflammatory skin disease characterized by thick, raised, dry, scaling red patches covered with silvery-white scales and a reddened skin disorder with periodical marked exacerbation, eruptions of skin. The immune system responsible for the skin from inside to out. But it’s effects of the inflammatory cells on skin that causes the skin to get red, thick, and scaly. In most people, these patches are the only symptom of disease but patches may burn, crack, and bleed, especially if scratching irritates the skin. Appearance of patches initially visible on knee and elbow but in severe cases, they may cover the body. Psoriasis is associated with many cases of arthritis, though the skin patches themselves do not cause the arthritis.
However, an attack of disease results when cells in outer layer of skin divide more rapidly than normal. These cells do not mature completely and skin becomes abnormally thick. In addition, the number and size of blood vessels in lower layer of the skin increase abnormally. It may be inherited, but not contagious. An attack may be influenced by an emotional condition, such as stress, tension and craving for more sweets. In others, it may be affected by such environmental factors as sunlight and cold weather.
TNF’ tumor necrosis factor, as a signal that can start the process~ TNF helps immune system protect the body against infection or effects of injury. During a normal immune response, TNF attached to special cells throughout the body. The attachment of TNF activates these immune cells, causing them to release chemicals that can give to inflammation; people with psoriasis often have increased levels of TNF in their affected skin areas.
Nails too appears a variety of changes in fingers and toes including pitting of nails (pinhead-sized depressions in nail is seen in 70% with nail psoriasis), whitening and small areas of bleeding from capillaries under the nail, yellow-reddish discoloration knows as oil drop or salmon spot, thickening of skin under the nail sublingual hyperkeratosis), loosening and separation of nail (onycholysis) and crumbling of nail. Nail psoriasis occurs in 40-45% of people with psoriasis affecting skin and has a lifetime incidence of 80-90% in those with psoriatic arthritis.
Lifestyle habit makes a lot of difference. Depression and low self-esteem is more common among those with the condition. Psychological distress can lead to significant depression and social isolation; a high rate of thoughts about suicide has been associated with psoriasis. Clinical research has indicated individuals often experience a diminished quality of life.
Nutrition; an important part, absorb these habits~
- Drink lots of fluid more of water that too during daytime, even if not thirsty.
- Fluids are necessary for functioning of every organ and a body that is a structural part of cells. When cells lose the water they lose their shape. It plays an important role in digestion and absorption as well as circulation and is essential in the regulation of body temperature, lubrication of joints and movement of waste material.
- Minimize fluid intake in the hours before bedtime.
- Eat natural laxatives~ prunes, vegetables, and foods high in fiber to prevent or relieve constipation.
- Eat something more coldly before a meal to help prevent dry mouth, or to moisture skin.
- Water in nutrition, more essential than food itself. Its essential part of blood, lymph, bodily excretions as well as every part of every cell in the body. In body more than half the weight is water
- Water is carrier of nutrients through body.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and other stimulants especially in evenings.
- Remember that tending to your emotional health is as important as tending to your physical health.
- Conditions reported as accompanying a worsening of disease include chronic infection, stress, and changes in season and climate. Others include hot water, scratching psoriasis skin lesions, skin dryness, excessive alcohol consumption, cigarette smoking and obesity.
In energy concept of eight origins of TriOrigin, its Hetero dominant energy, since keratinocytes formation rate increases and cell cycle is normally reduced. If treatment is given at emotional level of energy through unified system wherein tonification of joy emotions that is dominant factory to tackle according to axis of 6 ki on meridian as well as on chakra, one may definitely get the positive effective results. In meridian its large intestine dominant energy.
One must opt it to have positive effectiveness as each treatment is cater to the needs of an individual. Needless to say, if SKIN problem in one’s life is throwing off-balance, consider coming in for treatment to regain peace of mind and stay healthy.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’