Liver’s one of the function is to produce a type of fat known as triglycerides. It facilitates production of important hormones for new cell production, also needed to produce estrogen, testosterone, and adrenal hormones. Normally the liver metabolizes fat from the food we eat. Fatty liver syndrome occurs when it starts to accumulate large droplets of fat consisting mainly of triglycerides, known as a chemical compound digested by the body to give it the energy for metabolism. It is the most common form of fat that we digest. To be absorbed, these parts are broken apart in the small intestine, and afterwards reassembled with cholesterol to form chylomicrons. This process is the main source of energy for cells in the body. Fat cells and liver cells are used as storage and releases when the body needs the energy.
Mainly triglyceride levels are a risk factor for atherosclerosis, narrowing of arteries with the buildup of fatty plaques that may lead to heart attack, stroke, narrowed arteries slow or block blood flow to the heart. Blood brings needed oxygen to the heart. It can also lead to hardening of arteries and may be associated with other diseases including:
- Poorly-controlled diabetes
- Kidney disease
- Alcohol consumption can raise triglyceride blood levels by causing the liver to produce more fatty acids and cause for pancreatitis.
- Diets high in refined carbohydrates, with carbohydrates accounting for more than 60% of total energy intake, can increase triglyceride levels.
- Elevated triglycerides place an individual at risk for atherosclerosis.
- Triglyceride and cholesterol levels are measured in the blood to give a method of screening for this risk.
- Triglycerides cannot pass through cell membranes freely. Special enzymes on wall of blood vessels called lipoprotein must break down triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol. Fatty acids can then be taken up by cells via the fatty acid transporter.
- As major component of very-low density lipoprotein (VLDL) play an important role in metabolism as energy source and transporter of dietary fat.
Depending on the level, Healthy lifestyle choices are key:
- Limit the intake of sugar and foods made with white flour, and continue cutting back will help to control it. Remember to read the labels to check for sugar content in both food and beverages.
- Motivate yourself by focusing on the benefits of losing weight, such as more energy and improved health.
- Changing from white to brown: If to eat rice, bread, and pasta, switch to whole-wheat products instead white one, it’s worth effort.
- Limit or avoid foods with saturated and trans fat. These include fried foods, lard, butter, whole milk, ice cream, commercial baked goods, meats, and cheese.
- Switch to monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, and sources of these fats are olive oil, canola oil, nuts, fatty fish like salmon.
- Remember that extra calories are converted to triglycerides and stored as fat. Reducing your calories will reduce triglycerides
- Exercise, of course, the right food, to get started, add nutrients to the diet. Regular exercise can lower triglycerides and boost ‘good’cholesterol. Take a daily brisk walk, swim laps, try squeezing yourself at a time but on regular basis, take a short walk, climb the stairs at work, or try some sit-ups or push-ups.
- Alcohol is high in calories and sugar that has a particularly potent effect on triglycerides. Even small amounts of alcohol can raise triglyceride levels.
Triglycerides and cholesterol are separate types of lipids that circulate in your blood. Triglycerides store unused calories and provide your body with energy, and cholesterol is used to build cells and certain hormones. Because triglycerides and cholesterol can’t dissolve in blood, they circulate throughout your body with the help of proteins that transport the lipids (lipoproteins).
Soy to manage Cholesterol – significantly lower cholesterol, and high in iron, its cholesterol-lowering benefits are powerful enough.
Fiber – including foods such as apples, barley, beans and other legumes, fruits and vegetables and brown rice — clearly lower blood cholesterol.
High-fiber foods are also digested more slowly, so they don’t cause spikes in blood sugar levels like white bread, potatoes and sweets do. High-fiber foods help us feel full, making it easier to control weight.
TriOrigin based on the fundamental laws, systemic knowledge is used that was accumulated by Chinese, Indian and Western medicine. Its therapeutic methods include treatment through correspondence systems, eight energies treatment at the level of meridians and chakras. This allows to effectively coping with severe diseases in a short time, including the chronic invalidating forms. The purpose of this work was to decide the effectiveness of different approaches offered through the concept for treating triglycerides. All integrative methods of treatment are drug free and natural holistic systems. The course of treatment is definitely uneventful. ONE must opt for it, irrespective of triglycerides levels or uncontrolled diabetes.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’
Dr Dinesh kapur ~ Consultant, Author
• SMILE; an essence of life, that creates perfection!
• Emotions ‘Lifestyle’ and Effects on Health
Dr Dinesh Kapur lives in the highest integrity and contributes to the wellbeing of others by being an example of benevolence. Besides being a practicing healer, consultant, blogger and author in natural concepts on different specialized concepts of crystals, shiatsu, chiropractic, colors and more specific different modalities such as micro acupuncture, color acupuncture, emotional energy flow, seeds, colors, spiral, mudra, chakra and the SMILE invisible M-Particles fundamental concept.
The whole process focuses only on the miniature form of body through energy channels in a compact system on hands, fingers only. The energy channels of meridian system influence every cell in the body and pass through every organ and its organic system. As the energy may go up to any extent, that may be the reason, it penetrates at core levels!
There is no direct application of any concept on any organs, irrespective of disease, but only in affected meridian channels. So the question of any side effect does not arise; at the most, if energy process does not work, it gives no results. Indirectly, the concept is exceptionally safe as there is no intake in any form of chemical composition called medicine.
The concept a powerful tool to accord exceptional positive effective results through ENERGY channel from normal cold to chronic disease like kidney failure, spinal vertebral problem or problems related to blood or even cells rejuvenation or woman’s issue and more…. Even effective in case of emotional, psychological disorders, or problem related to weight, or pain management. The treatment is effective at all levels ~ •BODY •PSYCHOLOGY •NEURO or Emotional. Effectiveness is not only restricted to treatment concept of common illnesses, which “chase” us in our daily round but also with cases difficult to cure even by the western medicine. The system is an efficient method to restore and support one’s health and to prevent disease.
The beauty of concept to caters the needs of an individual’s! Though, lifestyle too matters a lot in your OWN health! AIM is to promote health and ease sufferings with SMILE. When you smile, it’s an attempt to bring perfection the emotions, and with that perfection comes to the faculties of life!