Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) also called hyper androgenic anovulation (HA) a condition an abnormally large number of developing eggs visible near its surface looking like many small cysts or a string of pearls in which ovaries and in some cases the adrenal glands, produce more androgens (a hormone, similar to testosterone) than normal, one of the most common female endocrine, heterogeneous disorders, main cause of female sub-fertility. The principal features are anovulation, resulting in irregular menstruation, amenorrhea and polycystic ovaries, excessive amounts or effects of androgenic hormones, resulting in acne, Hirsutism and insulin resistance, including obesity, and high cholesterol levels. It is important to maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise program to help minimize chances of developing further complications.
Some common symptoms of PCOS include:
- Menstrual disorders, mostly produce Oligomenrrhoea or amenorrhea, but other types of menstrual disorders may also occur; irregular or no menstrual periods, heavy periods
- Pelvic pain
- Infertility generally results directly from chronic anovulation (lack of ovulation).
- Hyperandrogenism common signs are acne and Hirsutism (male pattern of hair growth), but it may produce hyper menorrhea (very frequent menstrual periods) or other symptoms.
- Metabolic syndrome as a tendency towards central obesity and other symptoms associated with insulin resistance. Serum insulin, insulin resistance and homocysteine levels are higher in women with PCOS.
- Patches of thick, darker, velvety skin
PCOS is tailored to the patient’s goal; may be considered the categories:
- Lowering of insulin levels
- Restoration of fertility
- Treatment of Hirsutism or acne
- Restoration of regular menstruation, and prevention of endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer
- In addition, as PCOS appears to cause significant emotional distress, mood disorders
- Associated conditions include diabetes type 2, obesity, obstructive sleep apnea, and heart disease
Diet: Where PCOS is associated with overweight or obesity, successful weight loss is the most effective method of restoring normal ovulation/menstruation, but many women find it very difficult to achieve and sustain significant weight loss. Low carbohydrate diets and sustained regular exercise may help. Some experts recommend a low GI diet in which a significant part of total carbohydrates are obtained from fruit, vegetables and whole grain sources. Vitamin D deficiency may play some role in the development of the metabolic syndrome, so treatment of any such deficiency is indicated.
Women with PCOS may be at risk for the following:
Endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer (cancer of the uterine lining) are possible. Due to over accumulation of uterine lining, and also lack of progesterone resulting in prolonged stimulation of uterine cells by estrogen. It is not clear if this risk is directly due to the syndrome or from the associated obesity, hyperinsulinemia, and Hyperandrogenism; includes not enough physical exercise and a family history of someone with the condition.
High blood pressure, particularly if obese and or during pregnancy
Depression/Depression with anxiety
Dyslipidemia – disorders of lipid metabolism – cholesterol and triglycerides,
Cardiovascular disease, strokes, weight gain, miscarriage, sleep apnea, particularly if obesity is present, autoimmune thyroiditis.
TriOrigin acupuncture operates on a precise and well-organized hierarchical system~ the Tri spatial or time diagnosis. The exclusiveness of TriOrigin is in the possibility of treating the present disease of patient along with roots of the disease in the past as well as its prevention in the future. TriOrigin a traditionally accomplished through insertion of very fine micro needles at the certain energy gates in miniature form of hands or feet’s. To aide in one can put colors as prescribed, and give some warm effect by sparking dry ginger. Gynecological any problems connect to Yang Heat, but when it comes to periodicals its Yin Heat!
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’
Dr. Dinesh kapur
BELIEVE in cure!
AIM is to promote health and ease sufferings with SMILE. The efficient process through energy channel is only on fingers reflect in miniature form of body in compact system.
ENERGY too penetrates at core level, so nothing is impossible to find positive results. Indirectly, the concept is exceptionally safe with no side effects, as no direct application on the affected organs.
TriOrigin embraces all spheres of life; there is no exception to it. It’s a master key for knowledge, a universal instrument for knowing the structure of universe.
Lifestyle matters a lot in our OWN health!
Believe and Act!