One should understand that the treatment concept is only on the palm!
Colon cleansing is a procedure to detoxify the body, cleansing parasites, preventing toxicity. One may get rid of the harmful toxins in body and regain bowel movements to normal in an effective, easy and simple way through TriOrigin Acupuncture. The purpose is to help in the absorption of essential nutrients and ease the elimination of waste matter from the body. However, when it does not function properly due to blocked waste matter in the colon, the harmful toxins cannot exit the body but get circulated back into the system. This may lead to other health problems such as constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, bloating, chronic fatigue, acid reflux (GERD), gas, mucus, or even skin, hair problems. and other toxins – the very feeling that leads to consider colon cleansing, is poor diet. Without proper nutrients, natural whole foods, and plenty of fiber and water, the digestive tract does not function so well. The only way to prevent the harmful toxins from re-entering the body from the bowel is to make sure that the colon remains clean and can function properly. This can be done with introducing good bacteria into digestive system, which may improve the micro flora of the intestines. The basic principle of good digestive is that to put food in and within 24 hours that food should come out as waste.
To avoid one must increase intake of water to keep the system properly. It enhances the vitality, health and condition keeps on degrading as getting older.
ONE may try the following to improve in colon condition:
- Increase the servings of fresh vegetables and fruits each day, more so in morning cereal. Eating a variety of foods that cleanse colon in an effective way. It prevents not just colon problems but also a whole host of problems that can be traced back to a dirty and malfunctioning colon.
- Snack on vegetables dipped in hummus, or fruit plus a handful of nuts.
- A word of warning: green peas, beets, broccoli, carrots, parsnips, turnips and winter squash are prime culprits for causing gas.
- Make all your grains whole grains; don’t be fooled by color ~ just because bread is brown, does not mean it’s whole grain. Look for the word ’enriched’ in the ingredient list. If you see this word, it’s not whole grain.
- Focus on adding non-bread sources of whole grains to your diet, too, such as brown rice, barley, quinoa, oats, millet, rye, spelt, buckwheat, or other new-to-your foods.
- Try “flipping” the food pyramid. You may be familiar with the food pyramid, which shows grains as the foundation. Instead, make fruits and vegetables the foundation of your diet, followed by grains, then protein foods and make sweets just an occasional treat.
- Ground flax seeds are one of the best ways to improve laxation. It helps move stool out of your system. Try ground flax sprinkled on your cereal, salads, oatmeal, or yogurt. This is one of the single most effective ways to improve your body’s ability to cut waste.
- Drink more water. Water, plain and simple, will make everything in body function better, including digestion and elimination. Don’t worry about the old advice – eight, 8-ounce glasses a day. Instead, use the color of your urine as a guide. If it’s pale yellow or straw-colored, you’re getting enough water. If it’s any darker than this, drink up! If kidney disease, consult with your doctor before increase water intake.
- Juices-made from the fruits and vegetables have excellent colon-cleansing properties. As well as fiber, they contain cleansing salts and enzymes while the water content of juices helps flush out toxins and accumulated waste from the colon. ‘Juice fasts’ are a popular homemade colon cleanse option but can affect the glycemic response (insulin levels). If diabetic, consult professional before a juice fast.
- If one makes just a few of these changes, the colon, and the body, will thank you.
IF You Have Concerned About Trying an Alternative Cure with No side effects! TriOrigin acupuncture ‘color’ ‘seeds’ as it is done through the energy concept that too only on the palm! Undoubtedly, it works. Try putting colors too with permanent marker pen.
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’