Chemo ~ post acupuncture
Post chemotherapy has a range of side effects that can be enervate and further be very unpleasant in life. Virtually all-chemotherapeutic regimens can cause depression of the immune system, often by paralyzing the bone marrow and leading to a decrease of white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets.
Some common side effects include:
• Depression: Depression of the immune system that can result in potentially fatal infections. Although infection-reducing steps to wash hands regularly, avoid sick people still most of the infections are due to naturally occurring microorganisms in their own gastrointestinal tract including oral cavity and skin. This may manifest as systemic infections, such as sepsis, or as localized outbreaks, such as herpes simplex, shingles.
• Fatigue: It can be physically exhausting for the patient, who might already be very tired from cancer-related fatigue. It may produce mild to severe anemia. Treatments to mitigate anemia include hormones to boost blood production, iron supplements, and blood transfusions.
• Bleeding tendency may happen easily. Medications that kill rapidly dividing cells or blood cells are likely to cut the number of platelets in the blood, which can result in bruises and bleeding. Extremely low platelet counts may be temporarily boosted through platelet transfusions.
• Gastro-intestinal distress, nausea and vomiting are common side effects of chemotherapeutic medications that kill fast-dividing cells. This can also produce diarrhea or constipation. Malnutrition and dehydration can result when the patient does not eat or drink enough, or when the patient vomits often, because of gastrointestinal damage. This can result in rapid weight loss, or occasionally in weight gain, if the patient eats too much to allay nausea or heartburn. Weight gain can also be caused by some steroid medications. These side effects can often be reduced or eliminated with antisemitic drugs. Self-care measures, such as eating frequent small meals and drinking clear liquids or ginger tea, are often recommended.
• Sore mouth, can inflame the lining of the area of the mouth as well as the throat. At times ulcerations are seen other than just soreness of the mouth. A good oral hygiene includes daily brushing and flossing to cut the plaque.
One should use a soft bristle toothbrush. Also if brushing by toothpaste is painful use a cotton swab.
Foodstuffs ~ citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and tomatoes, and salty foods, dry crackers, chips, toast and hot, spicy food, which cause burning sensation. – Alcoholic beverages and tobacco since both irritate the lining of the mouth.
• Hair loss; some medications that kill rapidly dividing cells cause dramatic hair loss; other medications may cause hair to thin. These are most often temporary effects: hair usually starts to regrow a few weeks after the last treatment, sometimes with a tendency to curl, resulting in “chemo curls.” Permanent hair loss can result from some standard chemotherapy regimens. Scalp cooling offers a means of preventing both permanent and temporary hair loss.
• Neurocognitive non-specific problems such as an inability to concentrate and fatigue-ness normally appear.
Damage to specific organs is also possible:
~Cardio toxicity (heart damage)
~Hepatotoxicity (liver damage)
~Nephrotoxicity (kidney damage)
~Ototoxicity (damage to the inner ear), producing vertigo
~Encephalopathy (brain dysfunction)
Less common side effects include red skin (erythema), dry skin, damaged fingernails, a dry mouth (Xerostomia), water retention, and sexual impotence. Some medications can trigger allergic or pseudo allergic reactions.
To counteract depression of the immune system in patients undergoing chemotherapy, acupuncture Onnuri SuJok may bring some sort of positive improvement. There appears little sensitivity to needles, only in concept of TriOrigin 1mm very fine needle is to prick that too only on palm. Often once the needles are in place, most people relax and even fall asleep for the treatment that has a positive and holistic effect.
The aim is to promote health and ease sufferings, Give a Try!
https://triorigin.me/ ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’
Connect with TriOrigin! JOY
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)